• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

So I'm really excited for QRJ vs Darth Bader and I have no idea why.

ovQ7f.jpg

FOTN and you know it.

Heel

THURSDAY FIGHT SCHEDULE

Cage Warriors 46: Kraniotakes vs. Poberezhets

Prelims start at 9:50 AM PT / 12:50 PM ET, free on Facebook.com
Main card starts at 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET, free on MMAJunkie.com

FRIDAY FIGHT SCHEDULE

Legacy Fighting Championship 10

Starts at 7:00 PM PT / 10:00 PM ET on HDNet

SATURDAY FIGHT SCHEDULE

KSW 18: Unfinished Sympathy featuring Heel's Bad MMA Fight of the Week: Jerome Le Banner Valentijn Overeem vs. Marcin Rozalski

Starts at 11:30 AM PT / 2:30 PM ET via international satellite dish

UFC 144: Edgar vs. Henderson - OFFICIAL THREAD

Early prelim starts at 4:30 PM PT / 7:30 PM ET, free on Facebook.com
Late prelims start at 5:00 PM PT / 8:00 PM ET on FX
Main card starts at 7:00 PM PT / 10:00 PM ET on pay-per-view

OTHER NOTABLE FIGHTS

Josh Burkman vs. Koffi Adzitso (Friday, Showdown Fights: Breakout)
Gunnar Nelson vs. Alexander Butenko (Saturday, Cage Contender 12)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I made a fight camp called "MMA-GAF" but not sure how it works from there.

i signed up and saw this

Check this box if you are interested in joining a fight camp
(Will add your name to the Camp Recruitment page)

which i did... so, do you have to add me somehow?

Heel

I guess? The interface is trash. Sherdog would be a lot better if they added event leaderboards.

Does tapology.com have pools and leaderboards?

Took me a while but I found the fight camp and requested to join and then saw I already had an invitation pending. Anyway I am in. But so far this site seems way more complicated than sherdog.

Heel

Come crawling back, huh?

ibzTVv0RmuYnvT.gif

Honestly, I think people posting their event scores from Sherdog in the thread would be easier than using MMA Playground. It's pretty horrible.

I'm down for whatever though. I still think the main event eliminator idea would be fun, even though it's a game custom built for me to lose.

You get 2 pts more if you pick Sexi to win. Not that I was going to do that. 5 pts for picking Jake, 7 for Yoshiro. What is that equivalent to, +140?

Heel

You know what, you can see everyone's score from the last event on Sherdog. I'll just make a leaderboard for us after the event is over until they add the feature. Problem solved.

I'll add up the Fuel TV card later.

ShaneB

yeah, this mmaplayground stuff is a lot more complicated than it needs to be. I love all the options, and sherdog is lacking big time and barely works, but let's stick with whatever is easiest I guess. If there are other options, I'd be glad to check em out. I just like the leaderboards to be representive of each event moreso, thats all I really care about.

snorggy

i'm a parttime lurker in this thread but i'm interested in joining up into some of this leaderboard stuff you guys have been talking about... anyone want to point me in the right direction?

Heel

i'm a parttime lurker in this thread but i'm interested in joining up into some of this leaderboard stuff you guys have been talking about... anyone want to point me in the right direction?

fantasy.sherdog.com

Pool: MMA GAF
Password: neogaf

Make sure you create an account instead of signing in with Facebook, etc.

Can you add this to the OP, yaco?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Make sure you create an account instead of signing in with Facebook, etc.

ibzTVv0RmuYnvT.gif

they seriously just removed the option now.

I'm looking over tapology and they seem to take predictions on even Sub-Bad MMA. They even give you these nifty pngs to post
98445.png

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
I'd like to recommend the Following Rum For ClassyMMA
el-dorado-12-year-old-rum-guyana-10313894.jpg

One of the best I've ever drank..its smooth nice oaky flavor..almost whiskey ish. Great on the Rocks or with Soda

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
ClassyMMA is also CheapMMA. No way can I afford that shit. We're talking 10-20 dolalrs a bottle mang. :p

oh..well up here in Canuck land there is no such thing as cheap booze but ya the 12year old is
35bucks for a 750ml bottle.
The cheaper variant that is still exceptionally good for the price is the 5year old variant..just not as good as the 12year old, and if you want to mix your rum with Cola the 5year is fine..cola would waste \ the 12year old.
5yo-r.jpg

Vaporizer

Banned
Did anyone see suga and jon together recently? jon is comparing himself to Ali. I positively hate this guy. He needs to be brought down.

I cant wait for suga to beat this guy down. I will be so happy. I promise that if suga wins i am giving 100 us dollars via paypal to a gaffer here. This i promise.

Eric Hall

This semi-lurker is gonna surge to the upper half of the MMA Prediction boards when the Super Samoan knocks out Kongo. I may even boost it.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Did anyone see suga and jon together recently? jon is comparing himself to Ali. I positively hate this guy. He needs to be brought down.

I cant wait for suga to beat this guy down. I will be so happy. I promise that if suga wins i am giving 100 us dollars via paypal to a gaffer here. This i promise.

Links?

I couldn't even drink Mickey's in college. We used to drink the big mouth bottles in high school cuz it was so cheap and strong, but it would also be super icy at the liquor store that would sell to kids. Tried it once in college and it was disgusting.

dream

I'm saving my Blue Label for when UFC prelims finally send me over the line and I die via a fatal cocktail of pills and scotch.

Top Bottom