• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

dream

The problem with Bones Jones is he's not very smart. The problem for Bones Jones is he's going to have to fight Rashad and the bubble he created out of aging PRIDE and Jungle Fight veterans is going to burst. Hard.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
E1Onn.jpg

I used to drink that all the time in highschool, haha. Ah the memories. It must be 10 years since the last time I tried it.

dream

lol, Rashad made Bones Jones go full Iverson.

I love how Rashad sees, knows, and owns the bitch in Bones Jones that we all suspect is there.

bone_and_sinew

lol, Rashad made Bones Jones go full Iverson.

I love how Rashad sees, knows, and owns the bitch in Bones Jones that we all suspect is there.
The problem is he likely can't do it in the cage since Bones is a monster. If you created Bones in a videogame create-a-character your friends would bitch that you're cheating.

TheNatural

My Member!
Of course Rashad knows a secret about Bones Jones. He knows Bones Jones is a bitch hiding behind his reach.

Sure he does. Too bad it's no secret that "Suga" is a crybaby little high school gossip loving bitch, just as he was portrayed on TUF. Can't wait for Jones to fuck him up, but I guess what ... 1st, 2nd, 3rd ... 4th time is the charm for the heir apparently Bones killing opponent right?

bone_and_sinew

I'd rather Hendo be the one to humble Jones (via H-bomb obviously). As bitch-made as Bones might be I can never root for Rashad. The old adage of "heel feuds never work" rings true for me.

Mine too. Talking about Page. He is going to knock Bader out. Second round. I'm calling it right now. He is going to do for the Japanese women that he will pound after the fight.

Heel

The problem with Bones Jones is he's not very smart. The problem for Bones Jones is he's going to have to fight Rashad and the bubble he created out of aging PRIDE and Jungle Fight veterans is going to burst. Hard.

Rashad already had his bubble burst hard by those same PRIDE and Jungle Fight veterans. He was clipped in the boring fight with Rampage and Machida sent him to have a brief conversation with Helio at the gates of MMA heaven.

TheNatural

My Member!
Rashad already had his bubble burst hard by those same PRIDE and Jungle Fight veterans. He was clipped in the boring fight with Rampage and Machida sent him to have a brief conversation with Helio at the gates of MMA heaven.

Rashad couldn't even stop a fairly green MMAer in Phil Davis. But yeah, we're supposed to believe he's going to fuck up Jones? Really? Please.

bone_and_sinew

Rashad already had his bubble burst hard by those same PRIDE and Jungle Fight veterans. Boring fight with Rampage and Machida sent him to have a brief conversation with Helio at the gates of MMA heaven.
Shit Thiago Silva rocked him too:

3518m1c.jpg

(tiny pic.com)

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Mine too. Talking about Page. He is going to knock Bader out. Second round. I'm calling it right now. He is going to do for the Japanese women that he will pound after the fight.

Rampage couldn't knock out the pound for pound knocked out artist Keith Jardine, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm prediciting an incredibly dull decision.

My UFC 144 drink:

japan_hib5.jpg

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.

tumblr_ly2bwvT1ah1r39zzmo1_500.jpg

This shits on Blue Label all day. Blue Label is the most overpriced whiskey ever. If you've never tried Hibiki and you like whiskey, you should.

It also has the added benefit of drinking a Japanese liquor while watching a show that takes place in Japan.

TheNatural

My Member!
Van Halen, also mandatory for MMA chat. This just added to the lineup.

Chamber will be jealous when I break out "Why Can't This Be Love" to Brittney, and go into full Cerrone territory. U jelly brah?

FYI MMA Uncensored Live on Spike starts in approx 30 minutes with Nate Quarry and Mike Straka. Also, there's a segment on there from Dan Herbertson about the fall of PRIDE that is supposed to be really really good so I recommend tuning in.

Heel

FYI MMA Uncensored Live on Spike starts in approx 30 minutes with Nate Quarry and Mike Straka. Also, there's a segment on there from Dan Herbertson about the fall of PRIDE that is supposed to be really really good so I recommend tuning in.

ibyurJmEu8ctEq.gif

Herbertson is the man though. Glad to hear he landed on his feet after MMAFighting. I'll have to check that out.

Heel

This thread is the reason I love NBA-gaf. Here is why:

NBA-Gaf is the best. I'm willing to bet that most of the Regs in the NBA thread grew up playing street ball, school ball, or loving the NBA. Shit talking is just part of the game and when I say that I mean a big fucking part of it. No one is ever serious and if you get pissed off it is your fault. That mentality carries over to the thread or Basketball related topics. You can call it a jackass attitude but it really isn't.

This thread just points out who is on the bandwagon and has a deeper relationship with Basketball. Because the mentality of the two is showing right now.

and for all those that say the NBA-thread is harsh try actually posting in their. The coolest cats on gaf post in that thread. We talk a lot of shit but it is never anything personal.

This almost hurts as much as dream posting during TNA pay-per-views. You're dead to me.

Top Bottom