• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

I don't blame him, since he supposedly retired.

Cyborg might just destroy this dude...everyone thought Zaromskis had a decent chance of winning and it wasn't even close.

TheNatural

My Member!
Feijao on the prelims? Wow. Funny this is the second fight in a row on the prelims where the fighter was in a title fight their last fight, and are now in the prelims.

tass0

Banned
Dhalsim-hdstance.gif

parasight

It's like that K1/MMA mashup fight where Aoki got put to bed (in the MMA round no less) after doing dropkicks and shit in the first round.

Heel

parasight said:
It's like that K1/MMA mashup fight where Aoki got put to bed (in the MMA round no less) after doing dropkicks and shit in the first round.

Haha that was pretty bad...Aoki doing dropkicks in kickboxing. That Nagashima knee was beautiful though.

charsace

BigKaboom2 said:
That dude could have finished Feijao with EASE if he would just throw a few jabs and straights.
I see some potential in Romero. Just needs to stop dancing. he isn't good enough for that yet.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
BigKaboom2 said:
That dude could have finished Feijao with EASE if he would just throw a few jabs and straights.
Yoel Romero has the worst fight IQ I've ever seen. If that dude had more experience, followed a gameplan, and developed a killer instinct instead of acting like a retard he could be a force.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
dream said:
2 questions

1) what did I miss?
2) wtf is Mak Kyle walking out to?!
Yoel Romero thought he was Anderson Silva against Demian Maia, except his striking is 93 million miles away from Silva's so he got KTFO'd by Feijao.

dream

bone_and_sinew said:
Yoel Romero thought he was Anderson Silva against Demian Maia, except his striking is 93 million miles away from Silva's so he got KTFO'd by Feijao.

That sounds fantastic. Remind me to find a replay.

Top Bottom