• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

dream

I give Ian McCall'sMighty Mouse's performance 8/10 and I won't clown on him in the future. Mighty Mouse Ian McCall gets 2/10 and I don't ever want to see him fight again.

AiTM

Banned
at least HWs have ways to finish fights. 125# guys ultimately are going to point fight because they have no power.

420manny-420x0.jpg

Edit:
BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!

I don't know how you can have anything other than 28-28, but I guess since Johnson was never on the verge of being finished they called rd. 3 10-9.

No clue why anyone would give McCall rd. 1 after he got rocked...

Instro

I had Johnson winning the first two rounds. Personally I thought it might be a draw and they would go to the 4th round since that last round seemed pretty close to a 10-8.

Dysun

Ian McCall won that fight. You can break it down round for round if you want but when you are turtled up giving up your back getting smashed for a whole 3-4 minutes, you lose
At worst they should have given him a 10-8 and forced a 4th round

What happened? I missed the fight. Why is everyone pissed? I'm guessing he fought like a bitch?

Creepy takes him down a few times in the first, gets knocked off balance once, and should win a somewhat close round. Mouse wins 2nd and Creepy absolutely dominates him to almost the point of a stoppage in 3rd and the shitty judging being what it is gives it to the wrong guy because MMA is just sports entertainment.

Macattk15

Creepy takes him down a few times in the first, gets knocked off balance once, and should win a somewhat close round. Mouse wins 2nd and Creepy absolutely dominates him to almost the point of a stoppage in 3rd and the shitty judging being what it is gives it to the wrong guy because MMA is just sports entertainment.

Ugh. That's so shitty.

If that's true, no way does Uncle Creepy go down. He has a better gimmick and more charisma.

ShogunX

I don't know how you can have anything other than 28-28, but I guess since Johnson was never on the verge of being finished they called rd. 3 10-9.

No clue why anyone would give McCall rd. 1 after he got rocked...

Because he was ''rocked'' for all of two seconds and controlled the rest of the round with effective striking and takedowns?

If that's true, no way does Uncle Creepy go down. He has a better gimmick and more charisma.

Mouse is the much bigger name, in the relative sense of midget mma. I'm going to believe it's just poor sports entertainment instead of being a dreadful excuse for a legitimate sporting event. I used to love mma as a whole but it's impossible to watch a single event and be satisfied.

Wanna bitch about little guys fighting? This is the fight to do it.

EDIT: LOLOLOL
-no power
-JMMA is terrible even @ flyweight

It was still bad up until the TKO.

yacobod

Banned
so people using a heavily favorite fighter crushing a japanese can as some referendum on my previous statement.

he did what he was supposed to do.

dream

If Dominator Cruz ties his ears back, he could be a model. My god. Granted, I am not the expert on male gorgeousness that Balehead is, but dude looks pretty nice to me.

Top Bottom