• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Norml

Kampmann was looking great in the 1st ,but looked terrible going into the second by chasing and got busted up for it.

Nice sub though :D

Oh and I haven't been keeping up with the thread, but McCall got robbed, HORRIBLY.
xh82i.jpg

dream

I am watching uneducated people scrap on HDNet. Literally uneducated people and I know this because of how vociferously they are scrapping.

Hang on to your butts......

Dana White ‏ @danawhite

Commission screwed up scorecards Johnson vs. McCall was a draw. Should have been a 4th rd. BRUTAL

dream

Well, the one thing I'll say is tonight's card was probably the best production of a Maximum Fighting Championship show I've ever seen.

Heel

Holy FUCK.

Funny thing is, there's no commission to blame for this bullshit. Marc Ratner works for the UFC and those were his guys.

Are you watching the press conference? Their commissioner took the full blame for reading the scores incorrectly.

Any other highlights from the presser other than Dana yet again giving Conduit the license to duck the entire WW division, specifically allowing him to duck people who have already beaten him and/or been robbed of decisions against him??

They should do an interim-interim WW title

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Wow, what the fuck happened tonight? I immediately changed the channel after the robbery was announced and focused solely on basketball so I skipped all the postfight stuff.

So let me get this straight. It was actually a majority draw but the commission fucked up tabulating/announcing the score, which means no extension round and a rematch in April?

Well, at least Uncle Creepy gets another chance. But Jesus fuck the incompetence of these morons is going to fucking kill this sport.

What is the point of having an interim champion if he won't even defend his title against the top guys in the division? Ellenberger should have called his ass out in Omaha. (I'm from Omaha and big Jake fan /biased).

Also, LOL at the majority draw. I had it 29-28 Uncle Creepy, but it was close. I honestly don't think that Mighty Mouse will beat him in April tho.

Top Bottom