• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

yacobod

Banned
I actually like Hitman Kampmann a lot too, even though I have no reason to.

well honestly he should be 4-0 in his last 4 fights with wins over Conduit, Shields, Story, and Dirty Sanchez. That's a pretty nice resume except for bad judging.

I still think Thiago KO's him tho, Martin seems to reactive negatively to getting hit hard, and nobody hits harder at 170# than Thiago.

dream

What's not to like about him? He's got badass striking and he's not too bad on the ground either. Really hope he doesn't get robbed again.

I probably worded it poorly. I mean he hasn't really made waves at 170 but I tend to think of him as a top guy.

brentech

Thiago has to be 15-20 lbs heavier than Martin. I don't care how short he is, he should be fighting someone like Rumble.

Probably even more since he has a history of not making weight. I remember when he fought Matt Hughes, a large built welterweight, and he basically looked like a light heavy in comparison.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0034_o7q2.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at that shit.

Understand the situation dumbass. 48 seconds from your victory.

Top Bottom