• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Hey guys, someone in nerd chat let me know this is actually tomorrow:

Final Fight: Cro Cop vs. Ray Sefo
Starts at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET, $24.95 on UStream.com

93OGk.jpg

No comment.

the first rule about BAD-MMA is you do not pay for BAD-MMA.

ShaneB

Watched the TUF premiere this morning. Awesome show. The one round fights really bring out the urgency I wish all fighters had. I'm forever spoiled as well, 16 fights in that short a time was great, zero downtime.

brentech

Yeah, that kid looked really good. Lots of different angles and a complete rush attack showing lots of skills. Hopefully he fights that way given more than 1 round to win.

for whoever watched the cro cop fight, was it some bad MMA, or some Bad MMA™?

oh wait it was kickboxing.. so was it Bad Kickboxing™?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Outside of Joe Warren having his soul forcibly removed from his body and Daniel Ghita chopping down a Ukrainian with kicks, Bad MMA and Bad Kickboxing has been unenjoyable this weekend.

38 min until the inaugural Super Fight league starts (free on youtube):

http://www.youtube.com/user/SFL/featured?v=BsPzG5RpZog

This is going to be some glorious BAD MMA, i wonder if it can top Bob Sapp's last fight, in which he somehow won by "TKO (self made leg injury)" after getting knocked down three times in the second round (the referee stopped the fight and let Sapp recover, some guy even got into the ring to help him up).

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
LTTP i know but: Got to watch a couple of minutes of Mousasi Vs Ovince Saint Preux

Did Mousasi out wrestled him? Mousasi? Damn.

Submission...

No, Sanjay, KNOCK OUT!

Decison...

No, Sanjay, KNOCK OUT!

Lol, this is so cheese. I hope all the fighters dance at the end.

The crowd reactions when that guy's head is bleeding are awesome.

Heel

The world needs Super Fight League 2: Thompson vs. Ambriz

The winner will have emerged as the clear #1 contender for the WAMMA title.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Ok, I'm watching SFL now.

That was a nasty fucking cut.

What the fuck is with these crowd shots?

industrian

Wow at the Russian Bruce Buffer English Almost Fersis English bad!

You weren't kidding.

I wonder where they got this guy.

And fucking LOL at this Ambritz fight.

Ok... there's some women dancing in a bloody cage now. I don't know what the hell's going on anymore.

industrian

The Shahid fight was beautifully sloppy. "Keys to Victory: Stay simple, not fancy." All the ingredients of a classy fight were in the third round: slippy floor due to them spilling water, fighters almost passing out, and the coup de grace: the fight ending with 4-5 seconds left on the clock.

The girl fight was good. Thompson looked like a sack of shit, but at least now he's went almost 2 years without being knocked out. With a resurgent career like that, Fedor's management will be breaking down doors to make Fedor vs. Colossus a reality.

Top Bottom