• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
lol sports entertainment
ibbPzCq2cZOjkf.gif

Heel

All the cool kids go 32GB White Wi-Fi.

16 or 32GB Black Wi-Fi for me. Gonna see how quickly this thing fills up in the next few weeks before deciding. I've definitely got the fever now though, haha.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467744

CaptFranca, you might be banished from MMA-GAF for posting this shit. I think we might have to go to trial on this, you have 24 hours to explain yourself.

I have a few questions, Mr. Franca. Were they asian? Were they eating something phallic? Were they consenting adults?

I kid. Play on playa!

TheNatural

My Member!
I'm pulling a Ninja Scooter and becoming a MMA GAF sports exclusive and getting away from anything college basketbal related.

From now on, if I'm going to have discussions about a douchebag cheating piece of shit then by God, it's going to be about Nick Diaz.

iDut2cHyI99Ag.gif

dream

Get at least 32GB, sien. apps aren't getting any smaller and the extra hundo you spend on the 32 could extend the life of your iPad.

Heel

Get at least 32GB, sien. apps aren't getting any smaller and the extra hundo you spend on the 32 could extend the life of your iPad.

I'm probably going to be one of those people who sells their iPad every year to get the new one, so no need to future proof really. Think 16GB will last me for the first year? Seems fine so far.

DrawRace 2 and Super Stickman Golf are straight crack. I'm [Slade] on GameCenter if you or anyone else wants to play something.

Dude it was salsa night. Asian chicks were nowhere to be found.

What a twist!

Cyborg fighting another dude in Japan.

Well, I got my dream freakshow fight!

Haha, judge Sakuraba.

Thread would get locked since it's longer than a week out. I'm definitely longing for the Ultimate though.

TUF Brazil nerd chat, brah.

TheNatural

My Member!
I'm probably going to be one of those people who sells their iPad every year to get the new one, so no need to future proof really. Think 16GB will last me for the first year? Seems fine so far.

DrawRace 2 and Super Stickman Golf are straight crack. I'm [Slade] on GameCenter if you or anyone else wants to play something.

What a twist!

Haha, judge Sakuraba.

TUF Brazil nerd chat, brah.

You quote four people and not me? I see how it is. No Mark Hunt Topps insert for you.

yacobod

Banned
I think yaco took it with the Diaz card.

1 week is standard operating procedure on this forum, ppl just hate the 209.

although i think for JBJ/Suga we could get away with doing an OP a month out, it's not like anyone polices or monitors MMA on these forums.

Natural have at it!

Heel

Get your MMA-GAF Meetup shopping done early!

Here's a decent enough water fountain in the drought that is MMA right now:

http://www.onefc.com/news/42-one-fc-war-of-the-lions-to-broadcast-free-on-youtube.html

ONE FC's card will be live on YouTube this weekend. I guess they didn't sell that many PPV buys.

Also, if anyone watches this from EST then you know my pain whenever I have to watch a UFC card. Waking up at 8am on a fucking weekend.

This weekend is going to be incredibly Bad. Prepare yourselves, gentlemen.

Dysun

TUF Brazil was pretty interesting. I dont know if it's the appeal of Wandy/Vitor as coach or the fighters but I was more interested in this than TUF Live.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
TUF Brazil was pretty interesting. I dont know if it's the appeal of Wandy/Vitor as coach or the fighters but I was more interested in this than TUF Live.

ya Ill be watching this more then the american show .. definitely like the coaches way better and the initial fights were pretty damn good

Heel

Chael and Anderson eye-to-eye in the middle of the octagon in front of 80,000 Brazilians. Just think about that...it's going to be wild.

ShaneB

Is TUF Brazil archived online? I'm too lazy to check, but would like checking it out.

Here's a funny picture to help say thank you.

Mighty Mouse and Struve.. I first thought it was an attempt at funny perspective, but then saw who it was.

johnson_struve.jpg

Top Bottom