• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Hope you like Super Fight League Reem cuz thats the best youll get.

Heel

LESNAR VINDICATED. I knew roid monkey Overeem was on some bullshit. He took the test 3 weeks later than he was supposed to before that fight. Now he gets popped again.

ibfaxVMfDcGGlV.gif

Are we pretending that Brock is clean now.

LESNAR VINDICATED. I knew roid monkey Overeem was on some bullshit. He took the test 3 weeks later than he was supposed to before that fight. Now he gets popped again.

Bish locked up that Lesnar thread too early, imagine the debates about PEDs that could have occurred. Wrasslin fans rising up against the use of PEDs. It would have been glorious :(

Heel

Bish locked up that Lesnar thread too early, imagine the debates about PEDs that could have occurred. Wrasslin fans rising up against the use of PEDs. It would have been glorious :(

In the spirit of modern WWE booking, Bish killed the feud before it had a chance to peak.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
damn fersis, talk about being quick to turn on someone
Nah dude, he cheated and lied i dont like that kind of stuff.

Yeah i know i know im super naive and this is sport entertainment and all that but it still pisses me off.
mhmhm maybe disappointed is the word im looking for.

This is like a 'Santa doesnt exist!' kinda moment for me.

I don't like cheating and lying either, but there's something to be said about this being a somewhat unrealistic rule. It's like telling your boss you will pass a drug test when you smoked a joint last night. What are you supposed to say?

Most MMA fighters take roids, but have common sense to get off of them 30 days before a fight. Overeem flew overseas to cover up the fucking fact that he didn't. Steroids definitely allowed Overeem to train harder for longer and retain more strength going into that Brock fight. It's bullshit they even allowed him to fight after his lame cover up story. It's bullshit and possibly ended Brock's MMA career early.

TheNatural

My Member!
Most MMA fighters take roids, but have common sense to get off of them 30 days before a fight. Overeem flew overseas to cover up the fucking fact that he didn't. Steroids definitely allowed Overeem to train harder for longer and retain more strength going into that Brock fight. It's bullshit they even allowed him to fight after his lame cover up story. It's bullshit and possibly ended Brock's MMA career early.

It probably didn't because Lesnar can't fight worth a shit standing up, and roids or no roids, he was destroyed by both Overeem and Velasquez. He even said before the fight he decided he was done either that fight, or the next, so it really didn't end his career. Just like football, he quit that because he couldn't hang, and he couldn't hang in MMA. It's a lot easier to just go work two days a month throwing people around and yelling on the mic than taking kicks to the liver from K-1 champions.

Heel

I can honestly say I don't believe this. Maybe in HW and some LHW, but for the most part it's a pretty natural looking league.

I do. It wasn't that long ago that 155'ers Sean Sherk and MMA-GAF legend Hermes Franca got caught. In the same title fight.

Dysun

Dammit I could care less that he's a cheater, most of them are but now I wont get to see JDS/Overeem. Fuck :(

JDS is gonna smash Mir and Cain is gonna draw Bigfoot. Oh well

This just ruined my entire fucking week. As a Reem fan this sucks more than Machida getting chocked out. The only way this gets redeemed is if Dana gets Fedor which will never happen. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

dream

I'm just surprised by how stupid Overeem is. He knows he owes them 2 random tests and he knows he has to go to Vegas for the press conference and he still can't put two and two together?

dream

How does Dana not have a plan b? You're telling me he wasn't skeptical after all the licensing nonsense back in December?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Eh, most if not all are taking something he should be taking TRT though since they don't check for that. Right?

Top Bottom