• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Heel

:(

I don't even think you took it that far.

Honestly, what exactly was ban-worthy in that thread?

This is a sports entertainment civil war. MMA-GAF is clearly the Union side in this dispute.

Not sure, all in good fun.

It's all good. Nerd chat has become our new base of operations.

If you build it, I will come.

xN4xJ.jpg

TheNatural

My Member!
On a side note, I actually like the thread in the community now. I don't have to read annoying OT political, religion, or weird shit. Nothing like being able to read some MMA news on a forum without a topic like "Man convicted of cutting off own penis and using it as paper airplane - G A F?"

Im getting a kick out of the Brock thread now. What a fun thread of bickering fans on both sides and somehow we are still arguing over Fedor. LMFAO.

Seriously, what was said in that thread that would need a ban? I was only skimming but the topic was wrestling and mma...what could really be said?

I read that Bellator is gonna have its own TUF type show on Spike TV next year. I think UFC might have to start worrying about them being legitimate competition.

Heel

I read that Bellator is gonna have its own TUF type show on Spike TV next year. I think UFC might have to start worrying about them being legitimate competition.

Bellator has really been on their game as far as signing legitimate prospects. Plus they have Viacom backing them now. It could get interesting in a few years.

Heel

This current season of Bellator has been nothing but fuckawesome. Great fights every week. I think we're on the 4th week of the season now but I'm not too sure.

Glad there's no other Bad MMA conflicting with Bellator this week.

Popo vs. Sandro
Lima vs. Askren title fight
Ueda stateside debut

dpeEb.gif

tass0

Banned
Im getting a kick out of the Brock thread now. What a fun thread of bickering fans on both sides and somehow we are still arguing over Fedor. LMFAO.

Everything ends up with a Fedor debate.

Anyway, 145 stuff

Bigfoot -225/Nelson +175

Consider the fact that Bigfoot's chin isn't exactly iron, and that he's been brutally KO'd in his last fight, picking Nelson to win doesn't seem like too bad of a pick.

Heel

Everything ends up with a Fedor debate.

Anyway, 145 stuff

Bigfoot -225/Nelson +175

Consider the fact that Bigfoot's chin isn't exactly iron, and that he's been brutally KO'd in his last fight, picking Nelson to win doesn't seem like too bad of a pick.

I like these better:

Mark Hunt +105
The Reem +155
Frank Mir +310 on the longshot

TheNatural

My Member!
Bellator has really been on their game as far as signing legitimate prospects. Plus they have Viacom backing them now. It could get interesting in a few years.

I can't ever get into Ultimate Fighter type shows. Too much reality shit with no name guys, it's like I'm watching MTV.

That's a perfect setting for BadMMA though. TUF season 30: BadMMA. Minowaman, Bob Sapp, Mark Coleman, Tim Sylvia, Dan Severn.

That would be some great TV. Dana can offer Frye a spot on the show as a peace offering, then we could get Frye brawling with Sapp on the kitchen floor because he thought he stole his last beer.

Good shit.

Heel

I can't ever get into Ultimate Fighter type shows. Too much reality shit with no name guys, it's like I'm watching MTV.

That's a perfect setting for BadMMA though. TUF season 30: BadMMA. Minowaman, Bob Sapp, Mark Coleman, Tim Sylvia, Dan Severn.

That would be some great TV. Dana can offer Frye a spot on the show as a peace offering, then we could get Frye brawling with Sapp on the kitchen floor because he thought he stole his last beer.

Good shit.

Haha, I like it.

Multi card parley

Bones
Zombie
Hunt
Mir
Reem

$5 pay out is $406.72

I really don't see Zombie beating Poirier. I said the same about him vs. Hominick though, haha.

yacobod

Banned
VINDICATED :)

i knew 2012 was going to be my moment in the MMA Sun.

now it's really time to get rid of this heinous avatar. 2 out of the 3 guys are known steroid abusers.

yacobod

Banned
None of this would happen if they'd just let them take their vitamins and drink their milk without fear.

i think everyone knows where i stand on the issue. i would prefer for them to drop the charade of their "effective" testing, and just admit that everyone's doing it and move on.

steroid cycles, how do they work?

but since they do test, you have all the rubes out there who think their favorite fighters are clean.

PrideFC did it better.

Top Bottom