• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

TheNatural

My Member!
Is this really life? Is this what an athletic commission does? Talking to Shane Mosely on the phone while it sounds like he's at a grocery store LOL.

dream

Wait, Overeem is reverting to the erectile dysfunction excuse? He just outright dropped the rib injury thing he peddled to us 2 days ago?

Bishman

Thanks for the link. We are such MMA nerds.

And btw... I only recongize a few names like polyh3dron, dream, and a few others. Does boogie still post? And how do I join MMA GAF picks for events?

dream

Don't do pickems bishman. It's unfun, laborious, and makes you hate the sports entertainment more than you already should.

yacobod

Banned
Don't do pickems bishman. It's unfun, laborious, and makes you hate the sports entertainment more than you already should.

It's worth repeating.

And all the pertinent information including pool id and password are in the OP, if you're a glutton for punishment.

Top Bottom