• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Heel

brock-lesnar-vs-frank-mir-2.jpg

frank-mir-shane-carwin.jpg

This is after 9 months...LOL. I'd love to see Frank get popped and have this situation spiral out of control.

Sherdog has provided me with some of the most amazing gifs of Rothwell KOing Schaub. LMFAO also at all the photo shopped pics of Schaub. I would love to see a gif thread on that gif/pic. GAF would not disappoint.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Seriously, you end up picking Portuguese sounding names to win by sub, Dutch sounding names to win by KO, American meathead sounding names to win by decision, then you feel obligated to watch these god awful Legacy level prelims and just get all mad when nothing you predicted happens.
There should be a pool for main card only.

yacobod

Banned
I'm pretty busy today at work so haven't been following closely, am i reading this right, did he try to bail in the middle of the hearing?

and did he really try to duck the drug test at the press conference?

L
O
L

Heel

This quack might have Overeem walk. Not a performance enhancing dosage? Has given the treatment to other fighters, football players and hockey players.

This gettin' good.

and did he really try to duck the drug test at the press conference?

L
O
L

Says he didn't want to show up at the conference because Golden Glory was planning to make a scene and serve him paperwork. Came back and got tested.

Heel

I wonder how much Reem is paying this guy to claim Reem is an ignorant victim of it all.

Chesnoff is playing this quack like a fiddle.

He's confusing the commission. Already admitted what he said on record about what he called the cocktail he gave Alistair was incorrect. Openly said the Texas commission does not test for performance enhancing drugs. Doesn't have a specific recollection of the event in question.

LOL.

TheNatural

My Member!

He's confusing the commission. Already admitted what he said on record about what he called the cocktail he gave Alistair was incorrect. Openly said the Texas commission does not test for performance enhancing drugs. Doesn't have a specific recollection of the event in question.

LOL.

Dat delay in answering. It just needed some dramatic music. His lawyers look pissed, lmao.

"We paid this fucker off and he does this?"

Heel

Dat delay in answering. It just needed some dramatic music. His lawyers look pissed, lmao.

"We paid this fucker off and he does this?"

I think the crazier this doctor looks the more likely Overeem walks. He's a licensed practitioner and Chesnoff admitted his CV to the record. NOT GUILTY, PLAYA.

Bishman

LOL.

images

Dr+Nick.jpg

TheNatural

My Member!
Hopefully the NSAC sees through this shit. The doctor was looked up by Overeem for a reason, he's shady and provides steroids. Then the doctor is willing to get railed on by an athletic commission in another state to protect his patient.

Pretty sketchy shit here.

TheNatural

My Member!
View Post
HECTOR OSCAR MOLINA, 45, of 5486 Pool Road in Colleyville. Colleyville PD - Assault Causes Bodily Injury Family Violence. Arrested at 5486 Pool Road at 7:45 PM on 4/24/10 by Detective Bob Etheridge. Molina listed his occupation as self-employed Physician, Molina Medical Clinic in Irving. Released at 12:35 AM on 4/25/10.

Heel

Hopefully the NSAC sees through this shit. The doctor was looked up by Overeem for a reason, he's shady and provides steroids. Then the doctor is willing to get railed on by an athletic commission in another state to protect his patient.

Pretty sketchy shit here.

No, friend.

MMA legend Tra Telligman referred his good friend Mr. Overeem to the honorable Dr. Molina. Mr. Overeem trusted his friendship and guidance, and Dr. Molina administered a non-performance enhancing dosage, unbeknownst to Mr. Overeem.

Not guilty.

Final argument is he had no reason to get knowingly injected, not Reem's fault there's not prior documentation, and we should all thank Overeem for bringing the doctor.

Something like that.

Top Bottom