• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

That's what I was always getting. I never saw the $7.95 stuff anywhere.
I had a banner over the video earlier. Now this is on the page lower down.

vT4ua.png

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Yeah I'm getting that now too. LOL at RFA thinking anyone will pay $8 for this. Who are they crappin', indeed.

Heel

I'm tempted to watch some Bad Boxing tonight. Cornelius "K9" Bundrage vs. Cory Spinks.

LOL Jon Jones showed up for the RFA show. I hope it's a paid appearance.

I have 3 fantasy fights that will never happen.

Prime Chuck vs Hendo
Prime Crocop vs Hendo
Prime Randy vs Hendo

I think Hendo takes Chuck and Randy, but would Mirko break his chin with a LHK?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
It was great and so was Over the Top. Patrick Swayze was awesome.

Will have to get Dirty Dancing now because of this and Trailer Park Boys..... fuckin Dirty Dancin.

Prime Chuck vs Hendo
Prime Crocop vs Hendo
Prime Randy vs Hendo

I think Hendo takes Chuck and Randy, but would Mirko break his chin with a LHK?

Chuck and Crocop both beat Hendo, Randy vs Hendo is a toss up.

I believe Henderson is a very good fighter, and has wins over very though opponents, but still, he's a bit overrated by the fans.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Chuck and Crocop both beat Hendo, Randy vs Hendo is a toss up.

I believe Henderson is a very good fighter, and has wins over very though opponents, but still, he's a bit overrated by the fans.

Look sharp folks, we've made our first step onboard the "Hendo was always a can" train in preparation for UFC 151.

DVRed Its Showtime to see Aerts final fight only to discover this morning that I don't actually have HDNET anymore. :(

Did we ever get 147's PPV buys?

Not that I saw. I just remember seeing a press announcement that something like 20 million people in Brazil watched it but I never saw any info about the US.

Ninja Scooter will have a field day whilst Host Samurai cries himself to sleep with yet another Jones victory.

Well I don't think Hendo will beat Jones, but I sure as shit pulling for him and will mark out like a mad man if he comes out old skool Wand style and just brawls to land that bomb. He's got pretty much 2 rounds to win.

coldvein

Banned
i don't follow MMA at all but the amount of joe rogan experience podcast that i listen to makes me want to give it a shot. whens the next big deal shit i should watch, and how and where do i do it?

Heel

i don't follow MMA at all but the amount of joe rogan experience podcast that i listen to makes me want to give it a shot. whens the next big deal shit i should watch, and how and where do i do it?

UFC 148 next Saturday is a big card. Check the OP for the schedule, and watch the Countdown episode to be given some context on the main event.

DKehoe

Perfect event to start watching. Has a great storyline which really helps get you into it if you are new. Like Heel said, watch the countdown show. It will explain who the guys are and why they are fighting.

Want to know anything else just ask on here. Hope you enjoy!

coldvein

Banned
Perfect event to start watching. Has a great storyline which really helps get you into it if you are new. Like Heel said, watch the countdown show. It will explain who the guys are and why they are fighting.

Want to know anything else just ask on here. Hope you enjoy!

i actually know a bit about it just from listening to joe rogan's podcast, which sparked my interest in the sport. good stuff! got some buddies who are into it i've just never really tried. lookin forward to it.

industrian

I really am in awe of that t-shirt.

Like with all bad design decisions I like to believe that it's down to an overbearing manager with no concept of design just telling an overworked and near-deadline designer to throw tons of shit on it because there's still a bit of white space left. It would work exceptionally well if they took out everything below "My Fight Matters" and removed the back entirely, but I'm sure that the aforementioned designer got shot down for suggesting that too.

But the same sentiment goes. Really? The only things that I can think of worse than someone signing this off is the idea that people will a) buy and b) actually wear this shit. This is the clothing equivalent of being sponsored by The Gun Store.

Salazar

The kind of person who wears that shirt would perhaps be bugged out to snapping point by someone looking at them long enough to read the text.

I watched Fight Camp Insider with Matt Serra - Chael Sonnen Episode. You get to see him spar with Yushin Okami. But more importantly you get to see Chael's mommy. I always thought he was the spawn of the American flag and granite.

industrian

*shrug*

I don't know, doesn't really look any more embarrassing than your standard MMA walkout tee.

If forced to, I would easily choose wearing an Affictedtapoutmulisha t-shirt covered in skulls and swords n' tribal shit than be seen wearing this atrocity.

Top Bottom