• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Checking in for It's Showtime.

NO MORE HUGGING AND SHIT, STAND-UP FIGHTS REAL KNOCKOUTS.

Nothing like a good kickboxing card to wash-away the disappointment of Ultimate cards.

charsace

Aerts and ***** are fighting today.

Why is Tyrone's last name censored!?!

And Silva won't fight someone like Jones. He's pretty old for a fighter and he has two bad knees.

Y4n2J.gif

bone_and_sinew

I am never not flatout scared by what Daniel Ghita has done in the ring during this past year. God, such a monster. He and Bard Hari better fight.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
not impressed by kickboxing. Give Jon Jones 6 months to train and he would dominate this sport too.
I'd never say no one could cross over from one sport to another and dominate, but it's just as hard to go from a multidisciplinary sport to a single disciplinary sport. You have to untrain all your muscle memory and deal with different lines of attack and defense. It's more than just "don't bother learning TDD this cycle".

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Preparing the week long hype thread, friends. We're going to celebrate the end of the Anderson Silver error.

Heel

Preparing the week long hype thread, friends. We're going to celebrate the end of the Anderson Silver error.

Hurry friend, you just know Natch been plottin' a Meltzer wall of Silver propaganda for weeks now. Ruin his special night with the harsh realities of MMA.

Mo Smith FC in less than an hour. Get hype.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
the downfall of fedor led to the downfall of this community. i miss the good ol' days

bone_and_sinew

Reporting for Bad MMA duty. I can't find the stream on their site though.

edit: it doesn't start until 9:30 EST according to RFA's twitter.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Is it on now? I might have to join in later.

This Amir Killah can't be any worse than Ultimate Amir. I see little Njokuani is fighting too.

bone_and_sinew

Out of curiosity I looked for CFA7's stream and I was greeted with this when visiting the page Heel supplied in the OP:

"Event Description
CFA has cancelled the Internet PPV. Sorry. "

Oh and I had no idea this Bad MMA event was 25 minutes away from my house until right now. I have nothing to do tonight, I would've gone.

The ustream doesn't say $7.95 anymore, but its still off air and the channel info says "DUE TO RIGHTS RESTRICTIONS, THIS CHANNEL IS NOT AVAILABLE IN NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY OR CONNECTICUT"

bone_and_sinew

The ustream doesn't say $7.95 anymore, but its still off air and the channel info says "DUE TO RIGHTS RESTRICTIONS, THIS CHANNEL IS NOT AVAILABLE IN NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY OR CONNECTICUT"

That's what I was always getting. I never saw the $7.95 stuff anywhere.

Top Bottom