• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Heel

I had that look when I read your posts on this page.

iDut2cHyI99Ag.gif

I don't think we're ever this active outside of nerdchat. Unless we're burying incriminating posts of course.
Ya.

So my car is still broken and mechanic doesn't know what's wrong but we're going to change the camshaft sensor and see if that works. No engine codes but it stalls regularly for no obvious reason.

TheNatural

My Member!
Sounds like the rest of the net is catching up with our despair over the state of Contender ship in the LHW division

Shogun Rua-Brandon Vera Contender Fight Gets People Talking, But Not in the Good Way
By Ben Fowlkes

Honestly does anyone not think Dana will take back the Title shot Promise if Vera wins?

Shogun loses a decision after losing two points for accidental low blows.

Vera wins title over Jones after Jones gets DQ'ed for 12-6 elbow.

And .. NEWWWWWWWW Light Heavyweight champion ...

Wouldn't that be the funniest shit ever though?

Sounds like an electrical issue.
No problem starting though, so it is somewhat drivable. I drove it back and forth from my mechanic and the dealer. It stalled a few times but I just restarted and kept going.

Something is making the engine cut, especially when slowing down. It can idle for a long time without stalling although there are weird vibrations sometimes. It sometimes jerks and slows down when I'm pressing the gas, but it hasn't stalled when going over 15 mph. It usually stalls when I'm turning without gassing or breaking at a stop.

What I'm reading on this crankshaft position sensor sounds about right for my symptoms.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
No problem starting though, so it is somewhat drivable. I drove it back and forth from my mechanic and the dealer. It stalled a few times but I just restarted and kept going.

Something is making the engine cut, especially when slowing down. It can idle for a long time without stalling although there are weird vibrations sometimes. It sometimes jerks and slows down when I'm pressing the gas, but it hasn't stalled when going over 15 mph. It usually stalls when I'm turning without gassing or breaking at a stop.

What I'm reading on this crankshaft position sensor sounds about right for my symptoms.

Well if there's no smoke or grinding you can rule out the tranny and the alternator. Usually if engines cut out without noticeable or jarring symptoms it could be the crankshaft sensor, a spark plug or some wiring going awry. As long as no major moving parts are getting beaten up you should be fine.

Dana should have kept his mouth shut until the Jones/Hendo outcome. I also love how the entire MMA community is Counting Hendo out. I even think Jones is overlooking him based on some of his comments.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
that thread feels like a bunch of kids all lined up neatly at the pedo van waiting for their candy..
The question is..how bad you want that fucking candy?

When did Thing and NAT become a thing? My friend has been saying "is that a thing" for years and I just thought it was a thing she said, and now I read it's like a thing on the internet with stupid internet acronym and all.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
When did Thing and NAT become a thing? My friend has been saying "is that a thing" for years and I just thought it was a thing she said, and now I read it's like a thing on the internet with stupid internet acronym and all.

Did you mean to put this in the tag fishing thread?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

I actually clicked on the thread thinking it was some kinda story about immigrant families. Then was very confused since i went to the last page first.

I'm still trying to clear out drm's posts. Also I'm not posting there for the same reason I don't have a tattoo. I can't think of anything I want to see and be associated with every day.

I heard Grimlock is going to show up in one of the new Transformers comics, but I quit reading them already. Was my first time reading any Trans comics and heard it was good, but I can't get into it.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I really like him in comics, hes not a brainless dolt that he was in the cartoon. Hes pretty bad ass in comics actually.

Are you reading the Robots in Disguise/More Than Meets the Eye intertwining series? I think I might read it in trade but I could never remember which series I was reading and what was going on.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Are you reading the Robots in Disguise/More Than Meets the Eye intertwining series? I think I might read it in trade but I could never remember which series I was reading and what was going on.

Last Trans comic i read was by dreamwave and it was a few years ago. I liked the GI JOE Trans crossover that Jae Lee drew a while back. Who's doing the new ones?

Top Bottom