• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

As a result, I believe Georges St. Pierre would be undefeated in Olympic Judo.

Dream explain to me why my Korean friend was pissed off during the judo competition? Supposedly the heavy favorite lost due to some BS. Please explain to me.

I said that Ronda needed a good dicking, to which Yam replied 'Are you saying the diaz bro's arent good dick?. Hilarity ensued.

I made that chat awesome.

How is the destruction of that girl's chastity going?

Dream explain to me why my Korean friend was pissed off during the judo competition? Supposedly the heavy favorite lost due to some BS. Please explain to me.
Someone explain the pic of the Korean fencer lady crying also pls.

dream

media

media

She knows exactly what she's doing.

yacobod

Banned
i'm gonna have to draw a line in the sand man, friendships be damned.

we allow this kind of behavior in this thread, we won't be any better than the communities we revile. what makes us better than pony gaf or rape culture if we start ogling 16 year olds.

Heel

i'm gonna have to draw a line in the sand man, friendships be damned.

we allow this kind of behavior in this thread, we won't be any better than the communities we revile. what makes us better than pony gaf or rape culture if we start ogling 16 year olds.

Need I remind you that several regulars here were caught oogling Emma Watson? We cannot continue to harbor this culture.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
media

One girl's smiling. The other girl's texting. And sweet McKayla just straight up fucks the camera.

Oh yeah. Oh yeah, that's her. Look at the height, Jerry, the extension! Now watch the tuck. Handstand, half-turn, giant into a straddle, back into another handstand. Nice kip. Reverse hecht. Oh, nice leg extension, good form! Now, here comes the big dismount. Look at the rotation, full in, double back, and she sticks the landing!

Perhaps you'd like to keep the tape?

Well, I'll take that as a yes.

FACE

Banned
Need I remind you that several regulars here were caught oogling Emma Watson? We cannot continue to harbor this culture.

I'm probably the youngest member of this fine community, yet I think this sort of behavior is appaling.

Oh yeah. Oh yeah, that's her. Look at the height, Jerry, the extension! Now watch the tuck. Handstand, half-turn, giant into a straddle, back into another handstand. Nice kip. Reverse hecht. Oh, nice leg extension, good form! Now, here comes the big dismount. Look at the rotation, full in, double back, and she sticks the landing!

Perhaps you'd like to keep the tape?

Well, I'll take that as a yes.

Haha, oh Kramer

TheNatural

My Member!
The beauty of MMA-GAF is you can't pigeon hole us.

I've been banned a few times for 2 weeks a pop. nothing major, i think one one time i went off on machida fans in a ppv thread.

Is Ninja permed?

When poly and Ninja come back it will be like the reformation of the nWo.

dream

Wow, sweet McKayla is competing with a broken big toe. Take that, every Ultimate Fighter who has pulled out of fights with minor booboos ever.

heh.

minor boobs.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Too busy being mad. Can you link me up?

It was in some long conference but it was essentially (and im paraphrasing Krauss), Guy 1 goes: Hey i got this idea, what if the whole universe is made out of strings?. Guy 2 goes: Hmm..ok. Then what?. Guy 1 replies: I dunno..

Top Bottom