• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Last Trans comic i read was by dreamwave and it was a few years ago. I liked the GI JOE Trans crossover that Jae Lee drew a while back. Who's doing the new ones?
IDW. Ya, the only ones I read were the GI JOE crossovers, which I liked. This one is all on Cybertron and some mystery planet and the war is over. Half of the Autobots left to go find something and got lost in a time warp or something. The others are trying to reintegrate war refugees who are returning to Cybertron, and keep the peace with the disarmed Decepticons. I like the premise and want to read it; it's just too much for me to keep up with monthly.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
IDW. Ya, the only ones I read were the GI JOE crossovers, which I liked. This one is all on Cybertron and some mystery planet and the war is over. Half of the Autobots left to go find something and got lost in a time warp or something. The others are trying to reintegrate war refugees who are returning to Cybertron, and keep the peace with the disarmed Decepticons. I like the premise and want to read it; it's just too much for me to keep up with monthly.

That all sounds news to me. Im gonna have to look it up. Im not sure who has the rights to Transformers rights for comics these days but it shouldnt be too hard to find out.

ShaneB

Well I tried my luck. Let's see if I wake up with something..... that doesn't sound right.

edit.. well nevermind :( Phooey. ah well!

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
? 2012. One just came out, the other comes out next month. They follow the death of Optimus, or so I understand.

I guess my eyesight is failing me cause i thought it said published in 2002. I dont recognize any of the guys working on them though..

Chamber

love on your sleeve
now you wish you were wayne brady

ibUNAq.gif

TheNatural

My Member!
ZOMG - day one purchase!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VXTANC/?tag=neogaf0e-20

"Special Agent Ross's (Randy Couture) plans to reconcile with his ex-fiance are ruined when she boards a private jet that is targeted by hijackers working for the same crime lord he is chasing. With no time to inform his team, Ross wriggles his way aboard the aircraft and risks it all to save the love of his life. An adrenaline fueled action packed film that puts the fear back in flying!"

This thread needs more Bad straight-to-video MMA star movies.

Blood and Bone is a good one.

I really just wanna see Hendo catch Jones with a nice right and become champ in the UFC, dude deserves it.

Im sure Jones would win a rematch but whatever, at least if he can hold that belt up once.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
16-year-old Olympic gymnasts, Tagmageddon 2012 and coming to the slow realisation that Dana White wasn't joking when he said Brandon Vera is potentially one fight from a title shot. It's been quite a busy day, Keen.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
16-year-old Olympic gymnasts, Tagmageddon 2012 and coming to the slow realisation that Dana White wasn't joking when he said Brandon Vera is potentially one fight from a title shot. It's been quite a busy day, Keen.

Too bad I missed the action! Stupid time difference!

Some interesting tags came out of that thread...

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
So who else thinks that Chinese swimmer chick and Chael have the same dealer?

Chinese chicks on some of that government developed shit I think, tests wont find nothing.

yacobod

Banned

FACE

Banned
the queen of sports entertainment

i still remember sable coming out in a potato sack and eventually revealing the skimpiest bikini i've ever seen on raw :)

and it looks like everyone went dumpster diving for tags

Chamber, Natch and Drake were. Me and Gr1m were hit by stray bullets.

Dana renegging on his Vera/Shogun title shot decree. Now says whoever does better in the Vera/Shogun and Bader/Machida fights gets the title shot. I still assume it'll be Shogun. I'm guessing the Bader/Machida fight will be three rounds of stuffed takedowns and point fighting.

Done. Easy peasy. I'm not stopping til I'm teabagging Silva's unconscious body.

Everyone has a tag but me and Heel...

I don't have one. :(

I want a Training Day or Denzel quote or something.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
Dana renegging on his Vera/Shogun title shot decree. Now says whoever does better in the Vera/Shogun and Bader/Machida fights gets the title shot. I still assume it'll be Shogun. I'm guessing the Bader/Machida fight will be three rounds of stuffed takedowns and point fighting.

Done. Easy peasy. I'm not stopping til I'm teabagging Silva's unconscious body.

I don't have one. :(

I want a Training Day or Denzel quote or something.

Not surprised about Dana..guess I'm just surprised he didn't even wait till the event was over to flipflop.

I'd enjoy watching the Rockhold match for sure.. and I'd Frame the teabaggin Photo and send it to Blackhouse

Top Bottom