• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

yacobod

Banned
5613m.jpg

I don't know about you friend, but that's the look of a guy that almost won :)

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Lol, even as a Machida fan the relentlessness of the last few posts has made me lol. At this point Machida is the Rich Franklin to Bones' Anderson Silva. Hell everyone at 205 who hasn't fought Bones yet is at that point.

the hardest thing during my week off was seeing all these Machida stans try and spin the narrative that Lyoto/Bones was somehow competitive.

edit: Goddamn Dream wtf is wrong with her legs? She looks like she got leprosy and they about to break off.

Heel

That's a lie. Anderson isn't moving up though, he's the the king of the cage, so any movement should be to face him, not vice versa. Jones isn't dropping, and GSP isn't moving up, even at a catchweight, so there's no superfights in the works.

lol

Natch, would you like to see Silva fight Bones in one of his "last 4 fights", yes or not. You mentioned Belfort and Diaz son. Your web of lies and deceit is very transparent.

Shouldn't Anderson be following in the footsteps of his idol RJJ, moving up in weight to prove his greatness? I don't understand your logic.

TheNatural

My Member!
lol

Natch, would you like to see Silva fight Bones in one of his "last 4 fights", yes or not. You mentioned Belfort and Diaz son. Your web of lies and deceit is very transparent.

Shouldn't Anderson be following in the footsteps of his idol RJJ, moving up in weight to prove his greatness? I don't understand your logic.

If Jones wants to move down since he's the newcomer and not the GOAT and face him, I have no problem with it. Or if Anderson gets paid Mayweather money, I'm sure he would move up to face Jones. He's the king of the mountain in this sport though, asking him to move to another weight division is like asking Michael Jordan to come to your playground to play you one on one. It's not happening and it doesn't make sense.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I wish those bubbles would blow away. Not to see her naughty bits, I've already seen those in Playboy. But so the bubbles can look like sparkles and enhance the beauty of this pic.

Look motherfuckers it's either swoon over Britney or have to deal with Dream spamming underage Kif pics.

Heel

If Jones wants to move down since he's the newcomer and not the GOAT and face him, I have no problem with it. Or if Anderson gets paid Mayweather money, I'm sure he would move up to face Jones. He's the king of the mountain in this sport though, asking him to move to another weight division is like asking Michael Jordan to come to your playground to play you one on one. It's not happening and it doesn't make sense.

Does it not make sense because he's not James "The Sandman" Irvin? I think your problem with the fight is that it's one he could actually lose.

There's no chance in hell ANderson will take a fight with Bones. NONE. Period. He's gonna take easy fights, collect that cash and retire. Did you see his face after the Chael fight when someone in the media asked him about Bones? Dude looked more shook than Michael J. Fox.

TheNatural

My Member!
Does it not make sense because he's not James "The Sandman" Irvin? I think your problem with the fight is that it's one he could actually lose.

Of course he could lose. My problem is, he owns the MW division and he's the greatest of all time. Why the fuck should he be the one to move ANYWHERE? He's never lost in the UFC in several years. It's not his position to move to face others, its others positions to move to face him.

If Jones wants the fight, he can stick a finger down his throat and start wrecking the toilet after eating, instead of wrecking Bentleys and fugly girls.

Of course he could lose. My problem is, he owns the MW division and he's the greatest of all time. Why the fuck should he be the one to move ANYWHERE? He's never lost in the UFC in several years. It's not his position to move to face others, its others positions to move to face him.

If Jones wants the fight, he can stick a finger down his throat and start wrecking the toilet after eating, instead of wrecking Bentleys and fugly girls.

Sorry, Jones is busy wrecking the hopes and dreams of Pride fanboys.

Heel

pnsdH.gif

In contrast, I love how JJ has shown a willingness to move up to heavyweight and challenge himself. That is greatness.

Heel

Natch has gone full Jimmy Hart ITT. I wish Ed Soares trolled as well as Natch has.

As much as I'd love to believe he's been trolling all this time, I think there's enough history to say he's so thoroughly attached to Silver's nuts that he actually believes what he's saying.

Love ya Natch. GOAT fanboy :)

TheNatural

My Member!
As much as I'd love to believe he's been trolling all this time, I think there's enough history to say he's so thoroughly attached to Silver's nuts that he actually believes what he's saying.

Love ya Natch. GOAT fanboy :)

Signed,
Fedor's canned nuts

mixed+nuts.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I was going for landing strip since the question was "what her muff possibly looks like", but close enough!

FACE

Banned
So weird, i just listened to this song on Saturday for the first time in probably 15 years. It was on my friend's Ipod.

Let's post more of this great band and hope that drm passes out soon.

This is probably my favorite song from True Stories although I love that whole album.
City Of Dreams

I passed out first friend, sorry.

Top Bottom