• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

yacobod

Banned
I was going for landing strip since the question was "what her muff possibly looks like", but close enough!

speaking of sable potato sack, i had to search it out on youtube:

for my attitude era brahs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USkH-Nn1gjE

now brock is beating it up 15 years later after wild man marc mero/johnny b bad

brock-o.gif

brock-o.gif

brock-o.gif

brock-o.gif

TheNatural

My Member!
Lol it was def that

And around around we go where the ban carosel stops we'll never know.

We're starting to imitate real life UFC. Poly has been out three months, but will return to replace the injured Yaco on Fuel TV vs. Gr1m.

And Wrika is still the MMA thread's version of Tim Sylvia - still cut.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
And around around we go where the ban carosel stops we'll never know.

We're starting to imitate real life UFC. Poly has been out three months, but will return to replace the injured Yaco on Fuel TV vs. Gr1m.

And Wrika is still the MMA thread's version of Tim Sylvia - still cut.
I still get tears in my eyes when I think about Wrika being banned.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Important news, mma-gaf: Safe House is 99 cents on Amazon streaming today.

The Book of Eli is on Taiwanese TV right now.

TV that I expect to cut out at any moment due to this rather powerful typhoon that's fucking up the north of the country at the present moment. Schools and workplaces have all been closed tomorrow. Shit's kinda scary.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Anyone know how long a ban for using that word lasts for?

I think that one of the UK GAF members was banned for 2-3 months for calling someone the c word. But that was before NeoGAF's mods decided that it was the most evil word in the universe.

I guess we'll find out soon enough with Nerd Chat at the weekend.

Heel

The mods probably just do a search for certain ban-worthy words and then dish out the punishment. No insular thread is safe.

Requiescat in pace, friend!

On the bright side, isn't poly due back soon?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I'm having a tough time getting excited for the fox4 show. :/

looks like a solid card to me. i love watching rua, machida, and lauzon fighting - regardless of their opponents.

looking forward to;
Maurício Rua vs Brandon Vera
Lyoto Machida vs Ryan Bader
Joe Lauzon vs Jamie Varner
Cole Miller vs Nam Phan

curious to see how grispi and davis look too.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
looks like a solid card to me. i love watching rua, machida, and lauzon fighting - regardless of their opponents.

looking forward to;
Maurício Rua vs Brandon Vera
Lyoto Machida vs Ryan Bader
Joe Lauzon vs Jamie Varner
Cole Miller vs Nam Phan

curious to see how grispi and davis look too.
Yeah I looked at the entire card for the first time a couple nights ago and it's actually pretty damn solid. The main event sucks, that's all. But I just pretend Machida vs Bader is the real main event.

Am I crazy for thinking the UFC on FOX 4 main card is a better line up on paper than the past few PPVs? Also, I'm not complaining because I know Johnson/Swick will be a good fight but is anyone else perplexed how this makes it to the main card while Davis is relegated to prelims?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
It does look like a better card than the last ppvs.
As for Phil on the prelims, *shrug shoulders* I guess Joe Silva now thinks he's a can. I'm not sure why he's not on the main card either since he still has upside whereas Swick is what he is and one loss away from possibly being cut, and always missing large chunks of time.

ShaneB

Yeah I looked at the entire card for the first time a couple nights ago and it's actually pretty damn solid. The main event sucks, that's all. But I just pretend Machida vs Bader is the real main event.

I had no idea what the heck was on the card, hell, I had completely forgotten about the event, but that looks like a pretty entertaining card to me as well!

Top Bottom