• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
That's really just Meltzer speculating. I don't believe Canderson is vacating anything.

What's with these mocking posts? Are you guys implying drm and I have anything but the purest of admiration for young, sweet McKayla?

Smh--4.gif

iLLmAtlc

I tend to believe Meltzer because I think he's probably the most accurate reporter in the business. He totally was reporting there too and not speculating because he claims he spoke to the UFC higher ups for this scoop.

It seems pretty tough for him to make it but it's not something he hasn't talked about before. I remember a few years ago he said something like if GSP won't move up I'll go down to fight him. There was also this other fight where he weighed in really really light like less than 185 by a fair margin right around the time where he was talking about that, but I don't particularly recall which fight it was. It might have Cote or Leites one of those two.

ShaneB

Who's the goon that made that gif?! Why would you cut off the end of the bounce and reverse back. Bah! I mean yay and woo and she's a lovely lady.. but it could've been so much more.

Also hah at Canderson dropping to 170. I'll believe it when I see it.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Alistair Overeem said:
I think he's afraid to fight me. He was happy that the last fight on May 26 didn't happen against us. I approached him at the UFC Fighter Summit in Vegas and said, 'Let's do it. Let's prove something to the world and lets fight.' Then he suddenly acted like he didn't understand English and how he wants to fight Cain first. The fact of the matter is, I'm the number-one heavyweight in the world and if he wants to be the number-one heavyweight, he has to come through me.
Alistair Overeem said:
First he wants to fight Cain [Velasquez] and now me. Talk all you want. Come into the Octagon. I will immediately say yes. Give me and the fans what they want. But he's expecting that fight not to happen. I would welcome that fight and want it to happen. I would say yes every time to that fight.
Alistair Overeem said:
Junior, give me and the fans and the UFC what they want. You've already fought Cain. That would just be another win. But a win over me would give you the number-one spot. Without a win over me, they'll always question your championship. So bring it to the table, my friend.
http://inception.davepedu.com/

Hey didn't the Reem/JDS fight already happen? Oh that's right it couldn't because Reem pissed hotter than the devil's nut sack. Cry more bitch boy. You had your chance now it's Cain's time to shine.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Junior, give me and the fans and the UFC what they want. You've already fought Cain. That would just be another win. But a win over me would give you the number-one spot. Without a win over me, they'll always question your championship. So bring it to the table, my friend.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

VASPER

Banned
even with a win over GSP, the highest Canderson can get on the GOAT list is 4th, behind Baby Jay, Hendo and Bones Jones.

Yes, and the real test would be for him to go up, so that is what i call a smart fighter but not looking to get his ass kicked.

^^Yes well most of JDS's opponents have dropped from the same hit, Werdum was so ugly.^^

Cain had that Oh shit, Serpentor hit me in the back of the head, why isn't the ref sto--

Cool Mars pics but I would like more pics of that beautiful young enthusiastic fan that reminds us of the pure joy the UFC can bring to our lives. She is an inspiration to us all. I agree with Shane; need a gif that truly captures her bouncy personality uninhibited.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Dave Meltzer is reporting that Anderson is considering vacating the 185 lb belt to go down to 170 to challenge GSP:
Doesn't he walk around at 210~220? How much diarreah can you have and still be able to fight?

No prolapse GIFs you sick bastards.

What's with these mocking posts? Are you guys implying drm and I have anything but the purest of admiration for young, sweet McKayla?
bitch-face.gif

That's fucking illegal. Serpentine Dos Cantos won't be so lucky next time.
Roadblock Overeem is going to punch him in his Cobra-lalalalalalalalala.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
It's amazing that the igneous clastic flow created after the impact event and subsequent aeloan process makes the terrain appear similar to a beach at low tide.

LMFAO @ the thought of Anderson going down to 170. He should fight the fighters his age and generation. Thats where his big fights are, with Shogun, Rampage, Evans etc. Not Condit, Koscheck and Kampman.

Top Bottom