• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Will the last person left unbanned in MMA GAF please turn off the lights.

Fuck, HIIT ain't no fun, even on a treadmill where it's harder to go all out

I remember doing HIIT. It took me 10 minutes of psyching myself up in a dressing room to do 8 minutes worth of exercise. Afterwards I felt like I got hit by a car.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40762797&postcount=10238
0053_2wkeu.gif

My two favorite ways to do HIIT is on the elliptical at the gym when there are hot girls around. No matter what, you do all out sprints and fly sweat everywhere, they'll be checking you out. It could be cuz you splashed sweat on their ipod, but whatever, honeys be looking.

The other way is to drive to a steep hill, cuz you drove there, there's nothing else for you to do, just get out and do it. Also when you start slow at the bottom you instinctively speed up as the hill gets steeper to keep momentum up. You don't have to force yourself, it just happens.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
My two favorite ways to do HIIT is on the elliptical at the gym when there are hot girls around. No matter what, you do all out sprints and fly sweat everywhere, they'll be checking you out. It could be cuz you splashed sweat on their ipod, but whatever, honeys be looking.

The other way is to drive to a steep hill, cuz you drove there, there's nothing else for you to do, just get out and do it. Also when you start slow at the bottom you instinctively speed up as the hill gets steeper to keep momentum up. You don't have to force yourself, it just happens.

I was thinking of the elliptical, maybe tomorrow! There was a really hot chick behind me (thank you for mirrors), but she left before me! :/

I was going to do it outside, but it rained. Of course. It has all "summer". Go Sweden!

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
No hills in Houston, mang, but I get the point of transporting yourself somewhere to incentivise yourself to take advantage of the opportunity.

I don't do it anymore cuz I'm not the last one to leave the office anymore, but I used to do a tabata routine of pushups, turkish getups, burpees, etc in the office after work. It's a good way to destress and you're already in that state of mind where you're just going to do something even if you don't want to.

I find it impossible to do at home. Not even worth trying.

Heel

I cannot believe Ply got banned. Theyve created a beta environment where any sane man is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones

Blessed to be signed by the biggest sports apparel company in the world #NIKE Dreams do come true

MMA |OT4| - Just do it!

Top Bottom