• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

FACE

Banned
I figured I'd do a new post for this, but did I ever talk about this sweet piece of swag I got?
http://i.imgur.com/o7jHhl.jpg[img]

Nothing beats the Fist of the North Start Boxset signed by Barnett when I interviewed him. I was able to show up at Trump Tower and convince the Affliction Affliction that I was member of the press and get issued press credentials (which wasn't a lie, just the part about applying for them and being promised them). Got to be there for the press event and interview Josh. Jay Glazer tried to cut in front but Josh said I was waiting here first. Jay wasn't being a dick, I just didn't think he noticed I was there.

I also accidentally hit Matt Lindland in the head with my bookbag I had with me. lol I apologized when he pointed it out and he laughed saying it was okay.

Man was that a fun time.[/QUOTE]

He should've signed "You wa Shock!".

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
More freak show matches. UFC Super Hulk Tournament...not going to lie I did enjoy the Dream one.

I support this concept. They should be used, albeit sparingly, as a heroic method of atonement for bad sportsmanship. What I'm saying is I want Jon Jones (and Greg Jackson) to run the gauntlet to regain my favor.

Age_of_ascension_pain_sticks.jpg

He should've signed "You wa Shock!".
'
LOL It would have been cool. Guy was a ton of fun talking to.

I support this concept. They should be used, albeit sparingly, as a heroic method of atonement for bad sportsmanship. What I'm saying is I want Jon Jones (and Greg Jackson) to run the gauntlet to regain my favor.

Age_of_ascension_pain_sticks.jpg

Hmm I like this.

Though speaking of Josh he did ask Mighty Mo to punch him in the nuts for his accidental hits during the match.

Heel

I'm pretty sure it's Saturday morning, but the ONE FC and LiveSport countdown timers don't match up, and neither end at the time their site says the card "commences" (5:30 am in San Fran...prelims? Main card? Who knows!).

Figuring out when overseas cards start is awful.

so onefc: pride of a nations prelims start at 830am ET tomorrow..
breakfast club Nerd chat going on tomorrow?

Wedding Anniversary...sure.

Side question can someone explain how the weekly fights in Thailand are setup? I know each channel has their own Muay Thai fights, but what is the structure, are they separate sanctioning groups, leagues, etc?

TheNatural

My Member!
I eagerly await Snatch's application to the Gawd St-Pierre fan club.

I like GSP dude. I just don't like Greg Jackson.

If Diaz ever gets his shot, I hope GSP destroys him.

There's a difference between fighters I just don't like (Diaz bros for example) and people I wish would get some sense knocked into them and go to new management/trainers (GSP, Pacquaio.)

TheChits

I like GSP dude. I just don't like Greg Jackson.

If Diaz ever gets his shot, I hope GSP destroys him.

There's a difference between fighters I just don't like (Diaz bros for example) and people I wish would get some sense knocked into them and go to new management/trainers (GSP, Pacquaio.)

I very much approve of this post.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
so onefc: pride of a nations prelims start at 830am ET tomorrow..
breakfast club Nerd chat going on tomorrow?

I actually have the day off tomorrow but have to go do an ultrasound w/ Mrs Ho to see whether or not Young Ho is going to be a mutant.

my favourite Don Frye quote was when him and King Mo were trashtalkin on InsideMMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8NjvIP4QnM&feature=related

Don: He'll be like a Palestinian Rock thrower vs an Israeli tank....better start chuckin rocks man!

Amazing!

My friend has a yearly tradition to drunk dial him (with others)during G-Fest. They got his number when he was there as a guest. It's all in good fun and Frye enjoys it too.

My friend also got to drink with him one year and has a ton of good stories and quotes.

Don on Beer drinking choices is really funny.

Top Bottom