• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

No joke, i think Edgar might just retire at 30 if he loses. Depending how much $$$ he has made so far.

I really don't think he's looking for anything but title fights.

I can't believe I actually wish i had had time to participate in that beta thread about MMA.

This new job:

r7cLu.gif

Is there Bad MMA nerd chat this weekend? I need some Bad MMA nerd chat.

Ok friends, I hope to see many of you in nerd chat bright and early tomorrow for One FC. It starts at 5:30am Best Coast Time.

I'm off to bed.

One FC NEVER LIVE?

Probably posted already but maybe not since you guys seem to have been trolling all day.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/...e-fight-due-to-friendship-ufc-news-35639.html

Greatest Myth Of All Time said:
There’s no such thing as holding back. I want to finish as soon as possible. The only time I did it was because he was a friend of mine. It was against Thales Leites. We went until the last round because he’s a friend of mine and I respect him

Ok friends, I hope to see many of you in nerd chat bright and early tomorrow for One FC. It starts at 5:30am Best Coast Time.
:( There was a time not long ago that I could have called in sick to watch this.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Though I did discover James Thompson is on a winning streak..in India. Good for him, he was a really nice guy when I met him. I wish I had gotten a pic (he asked to borrow an empty chair at the table my wife and I were sitting at).

I've re-evaluated the Colossus a lot in the last year. Obviously when put against A or B level talent he'll get knocked/choked the fuck out, but he's been robbed at least three times in recent years by local judges and other shady dealings (Pudzian, Kimbo, that Japanese dude he fought in Dream 2 years ago).

I suppose he's picked up a good deal in India if SFL is still around in a year's time as he'll only be fighting dudes on his level (Lashley, Duffee, etc.)

That and I like reading his blog. He's more articulate than one would expect him to be.

http://colossalconcerns.com/

I'm off to bed.

One FC NEVER LIVE?
EDIT: Look at OP duh lol

I've re-evaluated the Colossus a lot in the last year. Obviously when put against A or B level talent he'll get knocked/choked the fuck out, but he's been robbed at least three times in recent years by local judges and other shady dealings (Pudzian, Kimbo, that Japanese dude he fought in Dream 2 years ago).
Yeah, I can tell you at the Kimbo fight people were really fucking pissed in the crowd.

I suppose he's picked up a good deal in India if SFL is still around in a year's time as he'll only be fighting dudes on his level (Lashley, Duffee, etc.)

That and I like reading his blog. He's more articulate than one would expect him to be.

Cool, never knew he had a blog.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

I'm off to bed.

One FC NEVER LIVE?

Don't you mean today? ;)

I thought it was on Saturday. Only 5 hours to go.

SteveWD40

Thompson is a really nice guy, on top of that he actually trains with a good camp (London Shootfighters), nice to see him doing well in SFL, he is the type of guy they need in that he is marketable, capable enough and looks the part.

Two days ago Eric Koch posts on his Facebook page "I'm at a loss for words" and today he's 'injured' and replaced by the title fight everyone has been clamoring for at 145. Suspicious but I'll take it.

Nice tinfoil hat work Boetsch, but that's the same IlluMMAnati that's helping you go from c-list lwh to top mw contender.

Anyway where is the OneFC nerdchat? I shouldn't be awake but I had a nightmare and then started thinking about work. I gotta try to get back to sleep.

dream

Is Timmy angling for a DQ? What a puss. That said, waiting for a ref to signal for "open attacks" is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life.

So since in the UFC it seems that losing a title match makes you an instant contender in another weight class, when does Canderson v Mir get announced?

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
All i know is that Tim caught fade and ate a slick combo from Arlovksi. Tim proceeds to get wobbly and falls to his knees where Arlovski kicked him twice in the face.

Also Folayang totally looks like Jason Scott Lee:

iTyth.jpg

ihmiZ.jpg

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
the dumbass should have just dropped down and punched him, but NOoOOoo. Fuck you arlowski you lifetime punch top can.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
the dumbass should have just dropped down and punched him, but NOoOOoo. Fuck you arlowski you lifetime punch top can.

Sorry Gr1m but i disagree. If you allow soccer kicks, best believe i want to see soccer kicks to the dome. Arlovski made the right decision.

I want to see violence and not two sweaty men grind. It would have been icing on the cake if Tim was unconscious and ate another kick for good measure.

Top Bottom