• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Arlovski doin work:

tim_sylvia_vs_andrei_siapw.gif

methodgetswhite-dress-gif.gif

3099798848_e38574253b.jpg

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Sorry Gr1m but i disagree. If you allow soccer kicks, best believe i want to see soccer kicks to the dome. Arlovski made the right decision.

I want to see violence and not two sweaty men grind. It would have been icing on the cake if Tim was unconscious and ate another kick for good measure.

With that whish washy rule about soccer kicks? You can kick when the ref deems it, on a leap year and only if its a tuesday at 4:15 pm? He's a dumbass. He should have finished it with punches.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
With that whish washy rule about soccer kicks? You can kick when the ref deems it, on a leap year and only if its a tuesday at 4:15 pm? He's a dumbass. He should have finished it with punches.

I'll give Arlovski the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know about the stupid stipulation to the soccer kicks.

Arlovski in the heat of the moment went for a soccer kick, and as a fan of violence and MMA, I appreciate that.

dream

See, as a general rule, I don't like soccer kicks. But when jackasses like Matador Huerta and Timmy are the ones getting laid out by them, well, viva la vale tudo.

TheNatural

My Member!
Anyone got any suggestions for some low calorie alcohol? I might get a little hammered tomorrow night. I'm thinking rum is my best bet.

If you're opponent is so out of it that you have time to look at the ref and get confirmation to proceed .. they probably shouldn't be soccer kicked. I don't like the soccer kick at all actually. Too brutal imo.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Anyone got any suggestions for some low calorie alcohol? I might get a little hammered tomorrow night. I'm thinking rum is my best bet.

All alcohol has a minimum 7cal/g. So, even if you had a shot of 80 proof vodka with no mixers (1.5 oz), that's going to run you 100 cal. Anything else you put in it beyond water is just going to raise the calories.

I guess you could just go with everclear and diet gatorade if you want to get to obvlivion.

Can anyone recommend good and free MMA podcasts? I have a lot of driving time coming uo.
MMA Hour(s)
Joe Rogan Experience (though I wouldn't do that to myself on the road, because it's akin to inviting a Pomeranian along for the drive)

TheNatural

My Member!
All alcohol has a minimum 7cal/g. So, even if you had a shot of 80 proof vodka with no mixers (1.5 oz), that's going to run you 100 cal. Anything else you put in it beyond water is just going to raise the calories.

I guess you could just go with everclear and diet gatorade if you want to get to obvlivion.

Diet Coke has zero. Coke and rum it is.

charsace

Soccer kicks and knees to the head on downed opponents would make MMA way more exciting and balanced. Too bad people overreact and are quick to call them brutal.

Looking forward to Arlovski vs. Sylvia 5, in which Arlovski wins and forces a 6th and decisive bout.

Sign me up.

I kinda feel bad for Sylvia, hes been really working his ass off and wants to get only 1 fight in the UFC and Dana wont let him, than gets stomped by AA. I honestly think Sylvia's been looking better than AA these past few years. AA has been struggling against local cans.

Top Bottom