• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

FACE

Banned
Why do these pederasts continue to sully and risk the future of our insular paradise?

montoya7ssnh.jpg

Edit: Or maybe you do and the reason why you're using it went way over my head.

http://www.mmafighting.com/mma-hour/ is probably the only one worth listening to.

MMA Hour(s)
Joe Rogan Experience (though I wouldn't do that to myself on the road, because it's akin to inviting a Pomeranian along for the drive)

Thanks guys! I listened to MMA Hour (well AfterHour) on the drive today and it passed the informative and not a bunch of dumbass bros test with flying colors.

I'll still have to give Joe a try. It's funny I used to hate the crap out of him, but I've kind of warmed to him over the last few years. Came across a neat interview Michael Schiavello*, and apparently there is one on his podcast too.

*Loved him (besides the cheezy sayings) since he called a Semy Schilt match with an Australian (whose name I forget his sig move was Rolling Thunder), took the fight on like a week notice, who went the distance, but lost, but who had tremendous heart. I recall he also rolling thundered the FUCK out of Badr Hari once...which is always good. The match had legendary commentary.

Thanks guys! I listened to MMA Hour (well AfterHour) on the drive today and it passed the informative and not a bunch of dumbass bros test with flying colors.

I'll still have to give Joe a try. It's funny I used to hate the crap out of him, but I've kind of warmed to him over the last few years. Came across a neat interview Michael Schiavello*, and apparently there is one on his podcast too.

*Loved him (besides the cheezy sayings) since he called a Semy Schilt match with an Australian (whose name I forget his sig move was Rolling Thunder), took the fight on like a week notice, who went the distance, but lost, but who had tremendous heart. I recall he also rolling thundered the FUCK out of Badr Hari once...which is always good. The match had legendary commentary.
I'd also recommend some of Sherdog's podcasts such as Cheap Seats.
http://www.sherdog.com/radio

They vary in quality quite a bit, but on average I'd say it is one of the better MMA podcasts out there. The Roundtable shows they do pre-UFC cards is also typically good.

SteveWD40

Rogans podcast can be good, depends on his guest. Sonnen was great on it (he wasn't in character) for example. You just have to be ready to tune joe out when he goes on one of his rants about society collapsing and other bullshit.

Pengew

Rogans podcast can be good, depends on his guest. Sonnen was great on it (he wasn't in character) for example. You just have to be ready to tune joe out when he goes on one of his rants about society collapsing and other bullshit.

Some of my favorites are the non MMA related ones. Any with Duncan Trusslle, Joey Diaz, or Ari are usually pretty good.

Pengew

Joey can be great yeah, I like the Bull Burr ones as well.

Ah, yeah I forgot about Burr. Redban can get on your nerves sometimes especially if you watch them on ustream. It was so great to hear Burr give him the business during one of his many little tantrums.

SteveWD40

Ah, yeah I forgot about Burr. Redban can get on your nerves sometimes especially if you watch them on ustream. It was so great to hear Burr give him the business during one of his many little tantrums.

Exactly the one I was thinking of as well, Redban is such a whiny little kid, not sure why they hang out with him tbh.

^ sounds like a penis potato /bad joke

Listening to the Rogan podcast right now. This rat / rat king talk is making me uncomfortable. Thank God I live in the middle of the boonies and there are just small, cute, little woodland mice around here.

EDIT: El Yucateco hot sauce you say Joe? Hmm interesting. *checks Amazon*

Like the fact he knows the moon landing was faked? Lol

Speaking of Joe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NHqLivAf78

I'd also recommend some of Sherdog's podcasts such as Cheap Seats.
http://www.sherdog.com/radio

They vary in quality quite a bit, but on average I'd say it is one of the better MMA podcasts out there. The Roundtable shows they do pre-UFC cards is also typically good.
Thanks. I was always leary of what Sherdog radio might be like considering the message board. lol

I hate that UFC management cancelled 151. I want MMA tonight.

Like the fact he knows the moon landing was faked? Lol

The older I get the more I believe that is true. :/

I feel like we're just now getting the capability to launch an object from a foreign terrestrial body. It just seems impossible that we had the technology to land on the moon and relaunch back in 1969. And knowing what I know now what the FBI (read: J. Edgar Hoover) alone was willing to do deceive the public, I definitely think its possible that a fake landing may have been orchestrated as a thumbs up to the Russians and to give a "USA! USA!" feeling to the US.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Joe is a fucking moron sometimes. Whenever some indefensible dumb shit pours from his face, his favorite fall back line is 'well i don't know, I'm just saying'. Why is it hard for some people to understand that when you say stupid shit, logical people will question your intellectuality? If you keep saying stupid shit we WILL assume that you're a dumb fuck. Which you are joe. Keep smoking weed by the pound and submerging yourself in your isolation tanks, also keep your dumbfuck conspiracy theories to yourself you retard.

I feel like we're just now getting the capability to launch an object from a foreign terrestrial body. It just seems impossible that we had the technology to land on the moon and relaunch back in 1969. And knowing what I know now what the FBI (read: J. Edgar Hoover) alone was willing to do deceive the public, I definitely think its possible that a fake landing may have been orchestrated as a thumbs up to the Russians and to give a "USA! USA!" feeling to the US.

Ie6sx.jpg

FACE

Banned

I like you Boetsch, don't do this shit to me.

I think we need a Pitbull vs Barbarian: Was Space Technology Possible in 1969 Nerd Chat event to replace 151.

Edit: oh, he's here. Let's get some hype going, guys. Sell this fight!

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Yes, russians have been sending satellites to space since the 50's

?

There was this one conspiracy nut who would look at pics of the moon landing and would point at something and say that its 'clearly' a coke can on a set somewhere that someone forgot to remove for the 'shoot'.

I have the odds at Pitbull -220, Mak +180. Pitbull has the education, but you cannot count out the Barbarian's tenacity. Mak is a fucking stud.

I have no clue what is going to happen in this fight!!!!

Yes, russians have been sending satellites to space since the 50's.
Whoa whoa, easy, save it for the fight!

yeah, faking the moon landing would TOTALLY FOOL the russians...

I like you Boetsch, don't do this shit to me.

yeah, faking the moon landing would TOTALLY FOOL the russians...

My apologies. Does it make you all feel better that I'm not convinced that it didn't happen either? BONUS: I don't believe in UFOs.

EDIT: I should also point out that I absolutely believe we could get to the moon in 1969. Its just the relaunching from the surface of the moon part that has me curious.

At least I'm not posting pictures of that gymnast girl. That's gotta count for something right?
If you had taken the fight we might have gotten some momentary relief from those posts. You're an established MMA-GAFer, you have a high post count and get lots of responses. It's easy for you to just back out of an event and still have your name to carry you. Think of all the new posters who are just getting started. Thanks to you they have nothing to post about today.

I'm just disgusted by your selfishness. This is the first cancelled nerd chat in HISTORY.

TheChits

See this is why we can't have nice things

If you had taken the fight we might have gotten some momentary relief from those posts. You're an established MMA-GAFer, you have a high post count and get lots of responses. It's easy for you to just back out of an event and still have your name to carry you. Think of all the new posters who are just getting started. Thanks to you they have nothing to post about today.

I'm just disgusted by your selfishness. This is the first cancelled nerd chat in HISTORY.
"Fucking sport killer"

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

Please don't do this to yourself. For more reading, please consult my hyperlink, because there are people who can explain this better than I am able.

EDIT: I should also point out that I absolutely believe we could get to the moon in 1969. Its just the relaunching from the surface of the moon part that has me curious.
It had everyone curious. In fact, Neil Armstrong nearly doomed everyone during the landing, because he used almost all the fuel. There were further SNAFUs, such as Aldrin fucking up the circuit breaker that also could have stranded them. However, to get off the moon, they used the main engine and the rest of their precious fuel.

Heel

Tim, will you take on Buzz on 3 hours notice to save the Nerd Chat 151 yes or not.

Remember when we stood behind you when you crashed the book club, Tim? You owe is this one.

SteveWD40

Joe is a fucking moron sometimes. Whenever some indefensible dumb shit pours from his face, his favorite fall back line is 'well i don't know, I'm just saying'. Why is it hard for some people to understand that when you say stupid shit, logical people will question your intellectuality? If you keep saying stupid shit we WILL assume that you're a dumb fuck. Which you are joe. Keep smoking weed by the pound and submerging yourself in your isolation tanks, also keep your dumbfuck conspiracy theories to yourself you retard.

"you smoke tha Heefer, you smoke tha Penis Blood in isolation tank Joe Hogan"

Heel

I will fight any astronaut Joe Silva puts in front of me.

You know me Tim, normally I'd never advise taking a chat like this on 3 hours notice. Lets make chicken salad out of this situation and consult the tapes to formulate a solid game plan.

First off, that American flag didn't have any wind to wave, you got that kid? Stick and move.

War heroes don't like being called cowards.
And who also strapped themselves to a ton of rocket fuel and landed on the moon to where they easily could have wound up dying on.

One of my favorite things about that is the wank tried pressing charges but the cops said nearly immediately...self defense pisss off.

Top Bottom