• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

VoxPop

3550918390_5585b37acb_o.gif

It appears he's survived the hazing, friends. Welcome aboard.

Love that inoki slap. I humbly accept.

Doesn't mean Wand is off the hook though.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Because I'm not a front runner like certain members of MMA-GAF. Might as well ask me why I don't appreciate Jon Jones as much as I do Shogun. Obviously, I must be attracted to Rua.

I'm tired of being persecuted by you guys. I'm happy to "leave the island".

Kif-Korker-kiff-31459301-592-443.gif

dream

The actual numbers for the 8/11 show in Denver (Benson Henderson vs. Edgar for the lightweight title) at the Pepsi Center were 13,027 in the building (they had announced 15,008 the day of the show), 8,224 paid with a gate of $619,955. I’m guessing the difference between the two total numbers would be that 2,000 people given free tickets didn’t come, which is what happens often when you paper heavily. The paid was higher than the gate would indicate when the average price was scaled at $144 but the average price per paid was $75.39, which to me indicates either heavy ticket discounting late (specials in the market, things like buy two, get four type of thing which isn’t considered papering but discounting) or that only the cheap tickets sold. It was the lowest gate for a PPV show in nearly a decade.

TheNatural

My Member!
The actual numbers for the 8/11 show in Denver (Benson Henderson vs. Edgar for the lightweight title) at the Pepsi Center were 13,027 in the building (they had announced 15,008 the day of the show), 8,224 paid with a gate of $619,955. I’m guessing the difference between the two total numbers would be that 2,000 people given free tickets didn’t come, which is what happens often when you paper heavily. The paid was higher than the gate would indicate when the average price was scaled at $144 but the average price per paid was $75.39, which to me indicates either heavy ticket discounting late (specials in the market, things like buy two, get four type of thing which isn’t considered papering but discounting) or that only the cheap tickets sold. It was the lowest gate for a PPV show in nearly a decade.

WTF dude. This is the whole essay?

Heel

Cant lie, Niners look good. Gore might go off this year now that they might not have to run him into the ground.

WHO THE FUCK LIKES THE PACKERS IN HERE?

also, Heel is either mexican or asian. Only people in Cali that like the Cowboys are mexican or asians.

VoxPop

WHO THE FUCK LIKES THE PACKERS IN HERE?

also, Heel is either mexican or asian. Only people in Cali that like the Cowboys are mexican or asians.

Don't even get me started on that crapfest that is the Cowboys.

Apologies. The Giants are lot less nerf ball than whatever your precious team is.

VoxPop

Watching my Cowboys brah. Join you soon!

A Cowboys fan, I should have known. Destined to be against each other.

"We have an eternal struggle, you and I. And only one of us can be the winner. Spoiler alert: I'm gonna win." -Michael Scott

Heel

You know it is true my friend. How can you be from Sac-town and like the Cowboys?

Erik Koch could give me tanning tips, friend.

I latched onto them as an impressionable youth of the 90's, but have held on for a decade plus of agony. My fandom is as pure as my snowy skin.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Erik Koch could give me tanning tips, friend.

I latched onto them as an impressionable youth of the 90's, but have held on for a decade plus of agony. My fandom is as pure as my snowy skin.

Fragmaster of Something Awful fame suggested 'snowie' as a potential racial slur for white people.

Well I'm glad I didn't miss anything in this thread today.

Friends, I don't think I can work anymore. It's just not my thing. How can I pay off my mortgage and possibly buy a new car and also eat and have spending cash but also not work?

Woah, Al Jazeera English is pretty good.
Ya, it's my go-to site when i want news. Especially if there's a big event I want to follow.

Also those numbers prove Edgar should never main event a PPV again, he's the worst main event draw in UFC history.
Is Aldo/Edgar still on or did one of them get hurt already?

Well I'm glad I didn't miss anything in this thread today.

Friends, I don't think I can work anymore. It's just not my thing. How can I pay off my mortgage and possibly buy a new car and also eat and have spending cash but also not work?
Apparently in LA you just have to live in silverlake. You'll need to start dressing like a hipster though.

Top Bottom