• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

VoxPop

How many times does Chuck have to be put on Liberace Lane with looping hooks for you to think otherwise? Go watch the Page fights. I distinctly remember Chuck getting bullrushed by looping bombs on the same night that Wand would've dusted him. By the same guy that Wand had hanging over the bottom rope leakin' like a project faucet no less. That fight woulda been free and no amount of MMA rear view analysis will convince me otherwise.

Please don't compare Rampage's finely timed counter hooks to Wand's bar room brawling. Let alone the same hook that had Wand wishing he had never been born.

TheNatural

My Member!
Please don't compare Rampage's finely timed counter hooks to Wand's bar room brawling. Let alone the same hook that had Wand wishing he had never been born.

dh9.jpg

Oh my God the quarterback IS toast

Heel being run out of his own thread by a newbie, never thought I would see the day.

It's ok Heel, we know you only had seven days notice.

Denzel-Washington-Making-Smoking-Even-Cooler.gif

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
How many times does Chuck have to be put on Liberace Lane with looping hooks for you to think otherwise? Go watch the Page fights. I distinctly remember Chuck getting bullrushed by looping bombs on the same night that Wand would've dusted him. By the same guy that Wand had hanging over the bottom rope leakin' like a project faucet no less. That fight woulda been freeeeeee.
Did you see 2003 Wanderlei throw a punch? There was a reason he was called the Axe Murderer, and it wasn't because he had rapier-like accuracy.

VoxPop

3KIJh.gif

Wanderlei20KOs20Rampage.gif

Enjoying that counter hook, ChuckVox? Speak up you're slurring.

i48WL.gif

2m6x1ys.jpg

minus the rape choke with follow up punches

Can't even find a GIF for Leben Silva cause it was so short

So how many KO's can you find for me with Wanderlei Silva that isn't an untrained Rampage or an undersized asian?

UFC-79-044.jpg

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Didnt an untrained rampage fuck prime chuck and then go on to get demolished? Trolling ceases to be entertaining when it gets desperate. Friends we should move onto
more important things. Such forcing drm and cmbr onto a raft and then casting them off the island.

Heel

2m6x1ys.jpg

minus the rape choke with follow up punches

Can't even find a GIF for Leben Silva cause it was so short

So how many KO's can you find for me with Wanderlei Silva that isn't an untrained Rampage or an undersized asian?

UFC-79-044.jpg

This is what an untrained Rampage did to your uncle Chuck with precision accuracy on the same night, breh.

isuy9.gif

Pretty clear that Wand would've windmilled him into an early grave.

VoxPop

Didnt an untrained rampage fuck prime chuck and then go on to get demolished? Trolling ceases to be entertaining when it gets desperate. Friends we should move onto
more important things. Such forcing drm and cmbr onto a raft and then casting them off the island.

Not sure where everyone gets the idea that Wand demolished Rampage aside from the finish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE1bOYYsnIM

maybe you should rewatch the fights before your brain starts breaking down like Wand's

yup me defending Chuck from your biased wand nuthuggery is trolling, good one.

VoxPop

This is what an untrained Rampage did to your uncle Chuck with precision accuracy on the same night, breh.

isuy9.gif

Pretty clear that Wand would've windmilled him into an early grave.

Too bad Wand couldn't come anywhere close to doing that, huh?

Lol @ your defense being Rampage gifs

Funny part is, I don't even like Chuck

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Not sure where everyone gets the idea that Wand demolished Rampage aside from the finish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE1bOYYsnIM

maybe you should rewatch the fights before your brain starts breaking down like Wand's

yup me defending Chuck from your biased wand nuthuggery is trolling, good one.

Lmao. the 'he was winning till he lost' argument. You just used it to defend your boy in the franklin fight a few posts ago brah. First you call pride page 'untrained' now this? you're just owning yourself now. I dont even need to say anything. You should check it there's smoke coming out of your ears cause it seems you're having a meltdown.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Drm and I are the backbone of MMA-GAF, deal with it.

VoxPop

Lmao. the 'he was winning till he lost' argument. You just used it to defend your boy in the franklin fight a few posts ago brah. First you call pride page 'untrained' now this? you're just owning yourself now. I dont even need to say anything. You should check it there's smoke coming out of your ears cause it seems you're having a meltdown.

No one made a "winning till he lost" argument about this fight. It sure as hell wasn't a one sided beating like you claim though. Their rematch was even closer. Pretty sure Rampage went on his tear after joining with Juanito post Pride. The guy barely made it past Ninja and Saku in Pride which says something.

Watch the actual fights before you speak instead of talking off highlight videos, thanks~

Hey by the way did you know Chuck actually fought Wand?

Heel

Too bad Wand couldn't come anywhere close to doing that, huh?

Lol @ your defense being Rampage gifs

Funny part is, I don't even like Chuck

Time to pack it up back to Sherdog, daddy got windmilled by "untrained" Rampage. Wand woulda Inoki slapped the taste out of his mouth with the same damn style, only worse. Can you handle that?

VoxPop

Time to pack it up back to Sherdog, daddy got windmilled by "untrained" Rampage. Wand woulda Inoki slapped the taste out of his mouth with the same damn style, only worse. Can you handle that?

Yet he ended up outstruck, bloodied and ended up on the wrong side of a losing streak instead. Funny how that worked out for him, huh?

VoxPop

Take Chuck's cock out of your mouth rook, it makes you sound just like him.

i48WL.gif

Toodles

Some ad hominem to wash that bitterness down with, huh? Its okay, maybe if you keep believing it, one day it'll happen. If only Chuck didn't already destroy Wand!

mma_a_silva1_sw_576.jpg

liddell-silva.jpg

dat Hook

VoxPop

ANYWAYS...

Any news on Korean Zombie's next fight? Is he waiting on the winner of Edgar/Aldo? Or does Koch get that when he returns.

VoxPop

How does he find room to move the goal posts on that sinking argument, friend? I think his MMA rear view mirror needs adjusted, those Rampage hooks are looking a little loopy.

Rear view mirror? Better than looking into a crystal ball and assuming something different would've happened despite reality saying the complete opposite.

There's a new heel in town friend, sit down and enjoy the ride.

Heel

Rear view mirror? Better than looking into a crystal ball and assuming something different would've happened despite reality saying the complete opposite.

There's a new heel in town friend, sit down and enjoy the ride.

3550918390_5585b37acb_o.gif

It appears he's survived the hazing, friends. Welcome aboard.

Heel

I smell a yaco ...

lol too good to be true.

I believe a probationary period is in order. He scored too many points in his own goal.

To the contrary, friend, his ability to hold onto a dwindling position in a pointless argument until the bitter end is an essential MMA-GAF tool. How else would our friend Chamber have survived Glovergate and Frankie's failed title defenses?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Which brings us right back to where we should have been to begin with, the serpentuancy of cmbr and drm. Foda gave up on his inquisition a bit too fast for my liking.

Heel

Which brings us right back to where we should have been to begin with, the serpentuancy of cmbr and drm. Foda gave up on his inquisition a bit too fast for my liking.

Absolutely, friend. I'm convinced that every time these Disciples of Franca post a picture of an underage girl, an ashamed Sherdogger will join our ranks.

A line must be drawn in the sand. Then there must be a storm. A sandstorm.

FACE

Banned
I know I promised to stop, but here's a final question(that both have avoided before) for dream and/or chamber: You keep saying that you only appreciate ms. Maroney's athletic abilities, well, if that's true then why do you not show the same level of appreciation to, say, Gabby Douglas who won TWO gold medals?

Edit: Boy I hope this doesn't start anything unnecessary.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I know I promised to stop, but here's a final question(that both have avoided before) for dream and/or chamber: You keep saying that you only appreciate ms. Maroney's athletic abilities, well, if that's true then why do you not show the same level of appreciation to, say, Gabby Douglas who won TWO gold medals?

Edit: Boy I hope this doesn't start anything unnecessary.
Because I'm not a front runner like certain members of MMA-GAF. Might as well ask me why I don't appreciate Jon Jones as much as I do Shogun. Obviously, I must be attracted to Rua.

I'm tired of being persecuted by you guys. I'm happy to "leave the island".

FACE

Banned
Because I'm not a front runner like certain members of MMA-GAF. Might as well ask me why I don't appreciate Jon Jones as much as I do Shogun. Obviously, I must be attracted to Rua.

I'm tired of being persecuted by you guys. I'm happy to "leave the island".

I'm seeing a pattern forming friends.

Top Bottom