• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

FYI some better boxing on tonight is Lucas Mathysse vs. undefeated Olusegun Ajose on Showtime at 6pm PT

Mathysse has hung in there with the best guys but keeps getting robbed in decisions. He's very underrated.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Pauly and I are in the chat. Drop whatever you're doing (even if its two chicks at the same time, yes even if its two latina milfs).

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
FYI some better boxing on tonight is Lucas Mathysse vs. undefeated Olusegun Ajose on Showtime at 6pm PT

Mathysse has hung in there with the best guys but keeps getting robbed in decisions. He's very underrated.
I have no idea who either of those two are. No one does.

Heel

K-1 just had the KO of the year. Son fell out the ring and smashed a commission officials bagged lunch, then was sent off in a stretcher.

acdCP1pE.gif

adjrpu8h.gif

Your new avatar is so damn good and I haven't even started Breaking Bad yet.
I wanted to do the whole floating head with a neon outline and subtle shadow thing but I am sans photoshop at the moment and pixelator can't really do that.

But as for Breaking Bad, watch NAO

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I've had a few days away from MMA-GAF and I'm ready to begin repairing our fractured relationship. Heel and Face, I accept your apologies.

Top Bottom