• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Friends, I invited a new person to insular gaf
gsp70prh.jpg

nah brah that pic is shopped. i can tell by the pixels and looking through the glass of water

Also, why is GSP using Windows to browse the web on a Mac?

rvy

Banned
Dana White, you fucking poser. You preach about how the Japanese circuit is shit and then strut around FuelTV with a Pride t-shirt.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Royce Gracie is going to be at the show I'm judging next month. Cool. He's giving seminars at the martial arts academy associated with the show the night before the fights.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Cormier vs. Jones? On TUF?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/9/7...s-dana-white-cain-velasquez-junior-dos-santos

Black Fedor said:
I'd like to fight anyone. There are options, and we'd need to sit down and figure it out. If they offer me a heavyweight for my first fight once I get to the UFC, I'd gladly take it. If they offered me a different fight, then I'd take that one, too. There's a ton of options. My last fight, I weighed 238, and I had lunch and breakfast. During my training camp for that fight, I was 229 at one point. That was the lightest I've been in years, so with that being said, I'm not walking at 250 or 260, like I was, so I'd like to think that I have options in two weight divisions now.

For the rest of my career, being 33 years old, I want big fights. If I have to cut some weight, then I have to cut some weight. Listen, I think, pound for pound, the best fighter in the world, right now, is Jon Jones. Dana already said he thinks I'd do well at 205. If he offered me a fight down there against Jon Jones, and gave me some time to get the weight off safely, shoot, I'd jump on that in a heartbeat.

It's like all the guys wanting to fight Floyd Mayweather or Roy Jones when he was the best. As a champion, and one of the best fighters in the world, guys should always step up to the plate and want to fight Jon Jones. So, if Dana said, 'Daniel, I'll give you some time to make the weight', I'd gladly take that fight if Cain is the champion at heavyweight.

I know a situation that helps out everyone. Give Jon a challenge that he doesn't get from most guys, and that's something that I present. Hopefully, him and I get through our next fight. At the beginning of the year, let us coach the next season of The Ultimate Fighter. That gives me time to actually get my weight down, and in the summer time, we fight. How does that sound? I'm throwing it out there right now. Let's do it. He hasn't coached the show before, and neither have I. Let the fans get to know me better by putting me on TV for two and a half months, and then put me and Jon in a fight.

Jon's a good wrestler, but I've wrestled at a different level. I'm gonna pressure him. I'm gonna take him down. I think it would be great for everybody, all around. I can tell you with 100% confidence in myself and in my ability, that if I was to fight him, or anyone else in the world, at some point in that fight, if I decide to put them on their back, I'm putting them on their back.

That'd be a great fight to make, but I assume it would clash with Dana's desire to get a big-money summer card with Jones vs. Sonnen.

Heel

Looks like Sp*ng might debut vs. James McSweeney for WSOF on Nov. 3rd instead of Titan FC on the 2nd.

Schiavello, Bas and Kurt Angle are going to do commentary lol.

Looks like Sp*ng might debut vs. James McSweeney for WSOF on Nov. 3rd instead of Titan FC on the 2nd.

Schiavello, Bas and Kurt Angle are going to do commentary lol.
Hopefully the deal he made wont stop the censored one from making an eventual jump to the UFC because that would suck. But yeah I'll definitely be watching that show now.

I can't wait for the day Sp*ng is overrated because he beat a bunch of nobodies and comes to the UFC and gets wrestlefucked back into (insert random Asian country).

Heel

Viacom with the big kibosh? :(

@RealKurtAngle - Requested that I Must Announce, I will not be Commentating @MMAWorldSeries Nov3 on NBC Sports,Due to A Conflict of Interested

I can't wait for the day Sp*ng is overrated because he beat a bunch of nobodies and comes to the UFC and gets wrestlefucked back into (insert random Asian country).

Why

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

Let the can crushing commence!

Viacom with the big kibosh? :(

@RealKurtAngle - Requested that I Must Announce, I will not be Commentating @MMAWorldSeries Nov3 on NBC Sports,Due to A Conflict of Interested

For grammar the sake of, hope requested that he wrote this way, sarcastically.

VoxPop

Lol why is ***** censored? I hope he does well. I always wanted to see Badr Hari make a transition to MMA. Shit talking the entire sport while decapitating heads left and right. Well, until he runs into anyone who'd wrestlefuck him that is.

dream

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Aly Raisman and McKayla Maroney aren't feeling quite so fierce these days.
The Olympic gold medalists were both injured Sunday night when they fell while performing on uneven bars during the second stop of a 40-city gymnastics tour. Maroney hurt her left knee, and was having additional tests Monday to determine the extent of the injury. Raisman has bruised knees but is not expected to miss any shows. The tour's next stop is Thursday in San Diego.

get well soon McKayla. ):

Am I the only one that doesn't wanna see Big Country and Carwin fight? Neither is getting knocked out, they're both just gonna take insane amount of punishment, it might be one of the most brutal matches ever. I like both dudes and I don't really feel the need to see them kill each other.

VoxPop

Am I the only one that doesn't wanna see Big Country and Carwin fight? Neither is getting knocked out, they're both just gonna take insane amount of punishment, it might be one of the most brutal matches ever. I like both dudes and I don't really feel the need to see them kill each other.

2ia4lea.jpg

Vox I'm going out on a limb and guessing you meant to post the Harrison Ford gif there? Too tough to check from a phone.

If you did, that's how I feel too.

Also, it's cool seeing you in this thread, welcome.

Top Bottom