• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
get well soon McKayla. ):

Who's going to be MMA GAF's Interim Jailbait then?

Am I the only one that doesn't wanna see Big Country and Carwin fight? Neither is getting knocked out, they're both just gonna take insane amount of punishment, it might be one of the most brutal matches ever. I like both dudes and I don't really feel the need to see them kill each other.

Winner vs. Mark Hunt

Loser vs. Johnson/Schaub winner.

Glorious violence confirmed.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I wonder if Mark Hunt will be recovered in time for the Australia card. If he is, I could see him fighting Pat Barry or Dave Herman. As in: the only two decent-enough HWs not booked for the rest of the year. Or maybe he'll get the loser of Struve/Miocic.

Those fucking sandy vaginas.
Now there's an Olympic sport worthy of Best-GAF.

6GrZU.jpg

^ I love that snorg tees banner ad at the top of the page.

Dana got sun poisoning during the filming of a coaches challenge. His head looks like a tomato.

I wonder if Mark Hunt will be recovered in time for the Australia card. If he is, I could see him fighting Pat Barry or Dave Herman. As in: the only two decent-enough HWs not booked for the rest of the year. Or maybe he'll get the loser of Struve/Miocic.

Total steps down. He just KTFO the guy that KTFO Barry and Herman is on a 3 fight skid. Hunt needs Carwin or maybe even Zaga.

mmajunkie said:
UFC President Dana White said today that Vitor Belfort's desire to fight champ Jon Jones won him a title shot.

The desire of Chael Sonnen, who volunteered to save the ill-fated UFC 151, wasn't enough. White said the outspoken light-heavyweight didn't have enough time to prepare for UFC 152, and Belfort got the nod.

Hmmmm

ShaneB

Kinda bummed this season of TUF isn't live like last season. All I really wanted was another premiere that would have 16 1 round fights in 2.5 hours or whatever it was. Dang it.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Uncle dana, come up with a system. Perhaps some kind of a system where if a fighter gets hurt..there is someone else in line to take their place. A ..'ranking' of a sort?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Uncle dana, come up with a system. Perhaps some kind of a system where if a fighter gets hurt..there is someone else in line to take their place. A ..'ranking' of a sort?

But is there enough time left for a replacement to study Glover's tendencies for 1000 hours?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
But is there enough time left for a replacement to study Glover's tendencies for 1000 hours?

If you tell a fighter he's behind someone maybe they can start preparing a few weeks before the fight just in case. It aint pefrect but its something.

Heel

Just to float another idea out there, this is a good opportunity for Machida to get back in the UFC's good graces and perhaps earn back a title shot.

Also have to wonder what Hashad is up to these days. Hasn't fought since April.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Just to float another idea out there, this is a good opportunity for Machida to get back in the UFC's good graces and perhaps earn back a title shot.

Also have to wonder what Hashad is up to these days. Hasn't fought since April.

Hashad is taking the standard 1 year off to sulk after a failed title shot.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Machida and Glover train together. Not happening.

This friend loyalty bullshit also needs to stop. Its your job to punch people in the face. You do it all the time in sparring, and i've seen some intense sparring sessions. Why is it such a fucking stretch to actually fight.

ManiacMX

Neo Member
Via Dana White's Twiter: "Now Aldo is out with foot injury. Main and co main in the same day!! Another amazing day at the UFC. We have some work to do"

Heel

Machida and Glover train together. Not happening.

Blah.

Jimmo is about the caliber of opponent Glover deserves. He hasn't earned the right to face a legend, right Heel?

Consider your hand unshook, frenemy!

Via Dana White's Twiter: "Now Aldo is out with foot injury. Main and co main in the same day!! Another amazing day at the UFC. We have some work to do"

This is God's will as punishment for their greed, friends. I'll accept Frankie vs. TKZ for #1 contender and nothing less.

Fifty

This sport's injury issues are getting out of control. Something needs to be done. People need to train smarter. Aldo has pulled out of two consecutive cards! Is the dude training with rabid pitbulls in a makeshift pit in a gang-run favela?

Now this card needs to be saved---again, and if anything happens to 154 we are in for a super sad fall.

Now we are just some poor saps waiting for the Fox card to fall apart.

Actually, we're just waiting for Victor Gracie to get hurt, it's inevitable.

FACE

Banned
This sport's injury issues are getting out of control. Something needs to be done. People need to train smarter. Aldo has pulled out of two consecutive cards! Is the dude training with rabid pitbulls in a makeshift pit in a gang-run favela?

Now this card needs to be saved---again, and if anything happens to 154 we are in for a super sad fall.

Very likely.

Now we are just some poor saps waiting for the Fox card to fall apart.

It's an inevitability friend, accept it.

Top Bottom