• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

TheChits

It's on the list.

Skyward Sword
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Xenoblade
Sin & Punishment
If you like platformers then Donkey Kong Country Returns is a must own.

Because I like awesome games. Also, you can add Platinum to my buy list.
Any game made by Platinum should be on everyone's buy list
I really wanted a Wii after playing Mario Galaxy 1 four years ago. I ended up getting a 360 instead.

Maybe I'll hit up eBay for some cheap discs and just use Dolphin. I dunno.

I would definitely recommend this. The Galaxy games are the best 3D platformers ever.

FACE

Banned
Still having GFWL issues?

The game refuses to launch like every other GFWL game I own.

Thats why you dont buy a port of a game designed for consoles.

The problem isn't that it's a console port, there are plenty of good ports out there like Sleeping Dogs and Max Payne 3. The problem is that this is a lazy console port, there was probably 0 effort put on this.

Edit: And the main problem is that it uses GFWL.

Poor FACE.

I never really had problems with GFWL. Even co-oped through half of Dark Souls.

I had loads of problems with GFWL before it started breaking my games. This is just the cherry on top of a shitty cake.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
The game refuses to launch.

The problem isn't that it's a console port, there are plenty of good ports out there like Sleeping Dogs and Max Payne 3. The problem is that this is a lazy console port, there was probably 0 effort put on this.

Have you tried Durante's fix yet?

Also Sleeping Dogs is a whatever port. That stuttering/judder is so annoying and the only way to get rid of it is by using borderless window.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Fromsoft is a japanese company. C'mon son. I can count the number of good japanese ports in the last ten years on one hand.

dream

As someone who plays video games primarily for the narratives, the past, oh, decade has been pretty shitty for me.

FACE

Banned
Have you tried Durante's fix yet?

Also Sleeping Dogs is a whatever port. That stuttering/judder is so annoying and the only way to get rid of it is by using borderless window.

It crashes on startup with or without DSFix :(

I had completely forgotten about the stuttering issue, but at least there was some effort put on the PC version of SD.

Fromsoft is a japanese company. C'mon son. I can count the number of good japanese ports in the last ten years on one hand.

I know, but the possibility of playing Dark Souls without a headache inducing frame rate was too good to pass up.

Next time I'll make a better use of my critical facilities.

FACE

Banned
iOS welcomes MMA-GAF with open arms. Right, dream?

If I wanted to play awful games that are barely tolerable for 10 minutes I'd play flash games.

I'll admit that what I said is also valid for most console/PC games released nowadays.

<-- rehooked on Skyrim

Gettin my thieves guild on

I thought Skyrim was a great game for people with sleeping disorders.

Goddamnit I'm grumpy.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
iOS welcomes MMA-GAF with open arms. Right, dream?

Heel..

inVE33b8XVS4b.gif

no really guys I have to write a proposal for an essay and I can't find any peer reviewed articles about Asian-American Women and plastic surgery.

Right-click --> Save-as in order to admire that cup of Starbucks.
She looks like a boy that has been lifting heavy for a few months. Hopefully once puberty kicks in she might make it to an A cup.

Okay here are topics I can choose.
Interracial Marriage: Why do Asian women have White Fever?
Why do Asian parents hate Interracial Marriage
Asian-American and Plastic Surgery.

Oh yeah and this one Asian-American and Hollywood.

I vote number 1

I laughed when she said it could be a topic and then she showed the class a peer reviewed study on how second gen Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, and Japanese women are more likely to marry White men than their own ethnicity.

When I asked about Korean-American women her response was "You'll have to actually try with them Jerry."

Top Bottom