• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

FACE

Banned
"Mike i think he might have blown his load early"

iWRYivRkHoECf.png

ig1gpuTwH3Hrh.gif

Just watched last night's TUF
Holy shit did Secor get robbed. I was actively rooting against him and it was supremely clear to me he won the final two rounds. The surfer breh literally did nothing offensively (I'd like to see the punches landed stat - it's gotta be less than 5 for the final two rounds combined). I'm wondering if the judges got the names wrong. The judging this season has been astonishingly bad. And I hate the phrase "Don't leave it in the hands of the judges". Just because you don't finish the fight doesn't mean you should be open to being fucked.

ihHGpVCL4VS5G.png

________

Anyone watching Cage Warriors 49 today?

Venue: St David's Hall
Broadcast: MMAjunkie.com and Facebook

MAIN CARD (MMAjunkie.com, 4 p.m. ET)

Bruno Carvalho vs. Cathal Pendred
Greg Loughran vs. Tim Newman
Faycal Hucin vs. John Michael Sheil
Merv Mulholland vs. Daniel Thomas
Lewis Long vs. Paul Redmond
Kris Edwards vs. Alan Philpott

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 3 p.m. ET)

Lee Caers vs. Kevin Reed
Dino Gambatesa vs. Martin McDonough
Karl Harrison vs. Neil Seery

PRELIMINARY CARD

Sam Gilbert vs. Brett Johns

ShaneB

Gotta tune in next week. Pink mohawk guy is gonna show some of dat personality and scream at people.

"On the next episode of TUF 16, Nelson chooses the matchup, White visits the TUF house and gives the fighters a pep talk letting them know they need to step it up after six consecutive decisions; Nelson and Shane Carwin compete in a track and field coaches challenge; and all hell breaks loose in the house as Julian Lane loses control and has to be restrained."

Sounds compelling.

How close to the coast are you?

Tsunami thing ruined my hiking and beach plans today. I could have still gone hiking I guess, but weʻre supposed to stay out of the water for a few days, and I donʻt like hiking unless I can jump in the water after.

Iʻve survived three false tsunami warnings in the last 2 years. This was by far the most boring. After nothing happened when the first wave was predicted to hit, news readers were joking at how they werenʻt allowed to go home until the warning was lifted. You could tell they were irritated.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
How close to the coast are you?

Tsunami thing ruined my hiking and beach plans today. I could have still gone hiking I guess, but weʻre supposed to stay out of the water for a few days, and I donʻt like hiking unless I can jump in the water after.

Im in Queens, Long island city. Basically (so far) directly in its way.

Pussy.

I've been through at least 4 typhoons in the last four months. Quite literally, a plane I was on took off & flew right through one.

Stay safe bro.

Honestly I'm just gonna be bummed out when the power inevitably goes out. Queens always has problems with trees and power lines. Without electricity I might have to do something drastic for entertainment, like read or learn basket weaving.

Im in Queens, Long island city. Basically (so far) directly in its way.

Its gonna go right over me too. On the 9am local news it sounded like the very worst of it would pass just south of me in northern VA / southernmost PA but where I'm at we're still supposed to get 4 inches of rain and wind gusts up to 70mph. A lot of schools are already closed until Wednesday. Unfortunately where I work is not likely to close. Worst yet - I go about 60 miles to work in a huge tour bus that gets buffeted around by the wind on normal days.

Top Bottom