• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

charsace

Wanderlei is going back to LHW.
oIFJI.gif

Wand needs to bail out like Chuck.

poly going into ban-bait threads is like CroCop still fighting in 2012.]
This time I bailed out when people started acting stupid, twisting the meaning of people's posts such as mine for an excuse to outrage at those who they would like to imagine are defending rapists or something while attempting to "educate" them about things that are completely obvious and beside the point.

SKINNER!

Banned
Is there a DVD/Blu-ray out there that contains all the best PrideFC fights? Like a "Best Of" or something? Looking for an xmas gift for a MMA fan.

SKINNER!

Banned
is this some sort of white elephant gift exchange?

well, we were playing PrideFC mode on UFC Undisputed 3 and we were talking about all the great fights the promotion had. Later, he headed to the kitchen and I was checking out his dvd shelf and discovered that he didn't have any PrideFC dvds. Figured I'd get him one for xmas.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The chances of finding any Pride DVDs for Region 2 will be hard I'm guessing, let alone some sort of Greatest Hits compilation.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I assume Gr1m doesn't need to invest a few points in the amphibious feat?

bioshock-rapture-motto.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Oh, slippery George

If you had to rank the top three fighters in the UFC now in order, who are they?

"No. 1 is Frankie Edgar; he's the best pound-for-pound fighter we have."

Wait, he's not even a champion.

"He lost his fight to Benson Henderson only according to the judges. He was much stronger than Henderson."

OK, who else is in the top three?

"Jon Jones is No. 2, Anderson Silva's No. 3."

Jones said:
I respect [Silva] a lot. As I said several times, I do not want to be the guy who beat Anderson, and do not want to be the guy who lost to him. Anderson is a great champion, I’m a great champion. We both… I don’t know. I don’t know. I’m not saying that the fight will not happen. It can happen. But it’s not something I’m chasing. I don’t believe that I need to fight with Anderson to be the best in the world.
At least Jones isn't trying to fight guys below his weight division. Oh wait.

Come on now. I don't think you should count Wand out just yet. All his fights have been competitive considering his main weapons have been disabled in the Ultimate. His only stain is that Leban fight which he lost due to a terrible game plan or lack there of. He's nowhere near as shot a Chuck and Crocop were. He should be regulated to legend fights with Ortiz (out of retirement), Forrest and maybe Little Nog. He's not losing bad at all and looked pretty good in his past 2 fights.

Come on now. I don't think you should count Wand out just yet. All his fights have been competitive considering his main weapons have been disabled in the Ultimate. His only stain is that Leban fight which he lost due to a terrible game plan or lack there of. He's nowhere near as shot a Chuck and Crocop were. He should be regulated to legend fights with Ortiz (out of retirement), Forrest and maybe Little Nog. He's not losing bad at all and looked pretty good in his past 2 fights.

Wanderlei is Brazilian for "Matt Schaub"

Nog vs Werdum 2 is in the works. Both will be TUF coaches. I like this fight. Fan of both guys even if I like Nog a bit more. Its also crazy to think that it is a possibility that Big Nog can be a contender in 2013. If he beats Werdum than he is in clear contention if Cain wins since he wont fight JDS. Overeem gets winner of JDS/Cain and Nog can get the winner of that. If Nog wins the title than he beats Fedor as the GOAT. Hands down.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Best Buy 100% trade in value.

Walked in with that piece of dog crap called Resident Evil 6 and walked out with ZOE HD/MG Rising demo. Felt good, man.

How does the Best Buy trade in work? I have 3 sealed games I want to trade in. I want WWE 13 if I can get it for free. Now I have Rage, Asuras Wrath and Darksiders 2 all sealed.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Why would you fools buy RE 6 in the first place? Everything they showed looked worse than RE 5, which was already awful

Moment of weakness friend, also ignorance on my part. I had no idea what it was like prior to getting it.Yea I know its capcom and i should know better but i wanted to believe.

Quake1028

How does the Best Buy trade in work? I have 3 sealed games I want to trade in. I want WWE 13 if I can get it for free. Now I have Rage, Asuras Wrath and Darksiders 2 all sealed.

Check the values on their site. And open the games first. Right now they are doing 100% trade in bonus, so double what you see on the site.

Top Bottom