• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Heel

DREAM to hold 5 MMA shows 5 kickboxing in Japan, talk on Aoki and Bibiano, and MORE

In the press conference, which was held last week, Keiichi Sasahara hit on several topics, many of which we have already written about. Of those that were not written about:

DREAM is interested in possibly working out a deal with OneFC that would see Shinya Aoki and/or Bibiano Fernandes compete with DREAM

GLORY will look to hold 5 GLORY Kickboxing shows and 5 DREAM MMA shows in Japan in 2013

Tatsuya Kawajiri, Satoru Kitaoka, Hiroyuki Takaya, are all 100% on board for NYE 12

Sasahara stated that it is “possible” that Satoshi Ishii could compete when asked by a media member

As we learned last week, Pierre Andurand has taken the reins from the Real Entertainment folks and slapped the GLORY sticker on them. With the intense capital it takes to run a business such as DREAM, and in the part of the world it is run, it will take someone with that kind of capital to keep this gig alive.

ibdsXM6AxhjR53.gif

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Chamber, how much did you get for RE6?

I actually am enjoying the game, but with that FoV patch releasing in December, I postponed my play through and rather just pick up the game again later.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Chamber, how much did you get for RE6?

I actually am enjoying the game, but with that FoV patch releasing in December, I postponed my play through and rather just pick up the game again later.

$20 trade in, $20 bonus so $40 in total for the PS3 version.

I really want that demo. Looks so much fun.

What I played was really good. The slow mo zan-datsu stuff takes some getting used to.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Star Wars has never done anything for me either. The first three movies are fine but they don't belong on the pedestal that people put them on. People act like they're a pillar of western culture.

I liked the Battlefront games on PS2. That's probably the last Star Wars related game I've played.

Heel

I'm not willing to completely write off Hector after one dud. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to his injury and a case of the octagon jitters.

Knocking Paul Harris' block off will be a good rebound.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I love certain aspects of Star Wars, despise others. Pretty certain the new trilogy will suck but I want to see it regardless.

I'm not willing to completely write off Hector after one dud. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to his injury and a case of the octagon jitters.

I really don't like that fight. Whoever loses no longer has a viable career and I want to see both of them succeed.

Fucking Joe Heelva can't just give them both some ham-n-eggers, of course not.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member

When he bothered to actually fight he was pretty clearly better than Boetsch - he tossed him like a sack a few times and managed to stagger him with a toe kick somehow. The problem is he was quite content to basically just stand there and wait for the Barbarian to commit, while Boetsch on the other hand was content to go in and out with low power leg kicks. I was expecting more after the Okami fight, but I guess once you start getting close to contender/title matchups the rules change. It was a pretty disappointing performance from both fighters tbh.

FACE

Banned
I was actually thinking early 20s, am I right?

Also growing up in Brazil could have something to do with it.. When did you first see the original trilogy, and did you see it before the prequels came out?

Yes you are.

I first saw episodes IV and V three years ago so that might help explain why I don't like them.

I also dislike Star Trek.

ShaneB

Star Wars is awesome. 4-6 are timeless and I've watched them hundreds of times over the years. 1-3 I enjoyed at the time of release... but I can barely watch them now, they just feel silly. 7-9.. who knows! It certainly can't get any worse than 1-3, so I'm keeping a little hope.

Yeah!!

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Star Wars is awesome. 4-6 are timeless and I've watched them hundreds of times over the years. 1-3 I enjoyed at the time of release... but I can barely watch them now, they just feel silly. 7-9.. who knows! It certainly can't get any worse than 1-3, so I'm keeping a little hope.

Yeah!!

I dont let anyone who doesnt like Empire walk behind me. *edit* Young Pit, did you beat Dishonored?

dream

I think it might be the culture gulf between FACE and the rest of us. For us, Star Wars is one of the closest things we have to modern mythology.

Top Bottom