• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

He's got a point.

edGFE.png

Future MW champion right there. Believe.

I'm so sick of all the mma news sites finding reasons to crowbar Bisping articles on to their pages. Who cares?! Do we really need yet another article stating Bisping wants a title shot? Of course he does! At this point I wish he would get next in line and lose quick so he'd go away for awhile. He's just a diet Sonnen anyway. /rant

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
No trolling, I honestly think GSP will lose a close split decision too. Which means this will happen to the planned superfight with Silver and the streets of Montreal:

burns.jpg

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
All I know is that when the UFC makes these grand plans, something always screws them up.

Yup. 2012 has been particularly spectacular at this. From torn ACLs to babykicks and then from Horse Meat engorgement to Boetsched debuts. All those major plans out the window.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Let's stop pretending Honda is attractive, alright friends?
She's the woman you sleep with after having way too much to drink because while she's not pretty-pretty, she's still fuckable, and then the next day you wake up you realize that you've made a huge mistake because she'll never go home again.

"So, what are we doing today?"
"We?"
"Yeah, are we going to the mall? Are we going to the park? Are we going out for breakfast and lunch and dinner? When are you going to introduce me to your friends? When am I going to meet your parents? Do you know I always wanted to get married in June? You know we should get a puppy..."
"Hey, hey, hey, look... I like you and all, but I just wanted to play some games on my day off..."
"Why do you need games... you can play with me! I'm fun!"
"Uh, I just need some wind down time"
"I AM NOT GONNA BE IGNORED GUNGHO."

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
You guys should watch that welterweight roundtable (GSP, BJ, Serra, Renzo). GSP talks about being scared of failing, hates when the octagon door closes, and says how he doesn't take risks anymore. BJ smirks. It's good.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Not sure what's more offensive. These accussations against drm and I regarding young McKayla or the idea that GSP can actually lose to Conduit.

It's not fictional and here's the point where Capt chimes in with a story of some minority woman he slept with being the same.
I haven't slept with a minority chick in awhile. I might try and plow through some black chick this week just for you. Even though I am trying to be a good guy and not sleep around anymore.

Not sure what's more offensive. These accussations against drm and I regarding young McKayla or the idea that GSP can actually lose to Conduit.
By offensive you mean true.

And Mak, you meant to say UFC on Fuel I take it. Means a world of difference with how many homes its available in, Also this particular show had a time slot of 6am PT, not exactly prime time.

Context is a motherfucker

MjFrancis

Oh my god Ultimate Fighter Anthony Perrosh's broken toe is the grossest thing I've ever seen oh god don't look at it avert your eyes :(
Not an exaggeration, holy shit was that bad. That was like a car crash. You told me not to slow down and look, so what do I do anyways...

Also, I'm glad the Wandy-Franklin-Cung Le roshambo played out the way it did. All in all it was a pretty good card in Macao:

Heel

http://www.mmaweekly.com/doctors-sh...tempting-cut-to-135lbs-ufc-future-in-jeopardy

So apparently Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino visited a cardiologist who told her she can't safely make a cut to 135lbs. Apparently it could negatively impact her chances of getting pregnant later if she so chose to. I wonder what that same cardiologist would say about using Drostanalone.

I think the UFC would probably prefer it that way for Ronda's sake. I don't see them opening more than one WMMA division to start off either.

Cyborg, Invicta FC welcomes you with open arms.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Ariel news

FUELTV8 will take place on March 2nd at the Saitama Super Arena in Tokyo

UFC157 will be on February 23rd at the @HondaCenter in Anaheim, CA.

Heel

I hope they throw Gomi someone willing to stand and bang on that Saitama card. Take me back to the Bushido days of The Fireball Kid throwin' fastballs in the pocket yo.

I hope they throw Gomi someone willing to stand and bang on that Saitama card. Take me back to the Bushido days of The Fireball Kid throwin' fastballs in the pocket yo.
Gomi vs Guillard.

Book it, Joe Silver.

Also, I will be at the Honda Center for UFC 157 without a doubt unless the card is super lame

Top Bottom