• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

dream

694209f0279011e29b7122000a1f9a64_7.jpg

TheNatural

My Member!
Ninja will be missing today with a fake Marines ID:

Black House Team Nogueira (rated #1 Mixed Martial Arts Gym in Southern California) is currently holding an MMA training camp free of charge for all active/reserve Marines. If you are interested or have any questions please call (858) 695-2255 or stop by our facility anytime before noon on 11/12/2012. First class will be taught by former UFC and Pride FC Heavyweight Champion Rodrigo Minotauro Nogueira @ 5:00pm on 11/12/2012. Enrollment will be first come first serve basis and the limit will be 50 Marines. Classes will include Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai Kickboxing, and Wrestling.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Calm before the storm, my friend. A storm conjured by rain dancing. Tachi Palace card on Thursday.

Nerd Chatters, bring your firewater.

Im getting a rezdog tattoo as we speak

Why does Lucas hate us so much?

I don't watch ppv's live, so I'm sure I miss some chat fun times.

You're all so weird anyway.

I imagine you have your hands full making hockey sticks and maple syrup all day.

ShaneB

Why does Lucas hate us so much?

I imagine you have your hands full making hockey sticks and maple syrup all day.

that Star Wars info is from some wacky UK tabloid paper, I'd take it with a massive grain of salt.

And don't be so ridiculous, there's a lockout going on! Why would I be making hockey sticks!?!

Boogie

And don't be so ridiculous, there's a lockout going on! Why would I be making hockey sticks!?!

I've actually started playing pickup hockey with coworkers on Thursday mornings. First time playing hockey in nearly 8 years. Pretty rough trying to get back to it. Jiu-jitsu cardio does not properly transfer to the ice. :-/

I call bullshit. You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These fucking amateurs...

dream

Oh my god Ultimate Fighter Anthony Perrosh's broken toe is the grossest thing I've ever seen oh god don't look at it avert your eyes :(

God damn god damn that toe :s

Also, NG3 is on its way from Amazon right now. 360 version. For about 15 dollars, how bad can it be? The only thing I expect is to be able to cut people into bloody fountains with a ninja sword.

Top Bottom