• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Devil May Cry bros ezekial45 works for NT right? I mean just look at the way he has been defending the game since the announcement and how he always post new videos right when they go up.

I think it's just a personal crusade. He was the same way with Ninja Gaiden 3 before it came out. He still refuses to eat crow on that one.

I am not really the one to wish developers any harm, but I hope DmC fails beyond belief. I want it to BOMBA hard and fall, just in spite of what Capcom did. DMC4 was a great game, flawed but still great. It even left on a cliff hanger. I want a real DMC5. There are so many ways to expand the formula its not even funny.

DMC4's only real problem was the backtracking as Dante. If Dante had is own levels and bosses the game would have been on DMC3 level or even better.

DmC will be decent brahs.

Nope. Everything involving the combat looks like utter shit. I don't give a fuck about story in my action games.

I think it's just a personal crusade. He was the same way with Ninja Gaiden 3 before it came out. He still refuses to eat crow on that one.
Idk he was going crazy when it was announced and everyone was shitty on the way Dante looked.

Can I get a link to his shenanigans? I'm interested in what he has to say

Just read the DmC demo thread.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Thinking about buying Crysis 3. I want to see my PC scream.
133483d1345724033-why-new-divers-looking-into-instructor-tech-diving-really-fat-guy-computer.jpg

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
wtf is mark of the ninja and why is mauricio shogoon in the hospital?

Its an awesome xbl ninja stealth game. I suspect mauricio is in the hospital after a security guard snapped his knee with a stick hence thwarting his brilliant plan of robbing a bank in broad daylight whilst disguised with a fake mustache made of pubic hair. Ok i dont know why mauricio is in the hospital.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Im going to attempt to be like our good friend jerry and maybe put the moves on a lady friend so that i may put my member into her.

IMACOMPUTA

So Matt Mitrione is stepping in for Carwin against Nelson. Two tuf guys from the same season. Should be interesting

Wow what a fucking step down.
I like seeing Roy win though, so at least there's that. I think Carwin would have smashed him.
(i always feel really bad seeing fat roy get beat on by muscleheads)

Top Bottom