• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Is anyone on here a Wikipedia editor? This Mtking bitch on Wikipedia keeps getting MMA entries deleted over there. UFC 155 had all the info up and then he nominated it for deletion and it's gone. He's seriously on a crusade.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Is anyone on here a Wikipedia editor? This Mtking bitch on Wikipedia keeps getting MMA entries deleted over there. UFC 155 had all the info up and then he nominated it for deletion and it's gone. He's seriously on a crusade.

He's been doing it all year. I thought he gave up after they put the inidividual event pages back up but I guess not.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall bang on the beaches, we shall bang on the landing grounds, we shall bang in the fields and in the streets, we shall bang in the hills; we shall never surrender.

oxcgn-metal-gear-11.jpg

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
EL can you unban Yacobod, since he was banned under the 'cunt' amendment which has since been voted down. He called sharon osbourne a cunt..i mean..really?? thats not an offense. Be compassionate.

Friends. I think you all know what we need to do.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Good friends.. Im In potential employment. Im considering a grimlock comback tour. You know..knocking out a bunch of black guys cumbr style or assaulting a few azns 37 and up drm style. Point being...let me bang bro

edit..yes this means im going back to train with kru nurse. Not the manliest name but fuck you

Good friends.. Im In potential employment. Im considering a grimlock comback tour. You know..knocking out a bunch of black guys cumbr style or assaulting a few azns 37 and up drm style. Point being...let me bang bro

edit..yes this means im going back to train with kru nurse. Not the manliest name but fuck you
Kru Phil Nurse? Is he going to rub some manly Vaseline on your chest?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
McKayla Maroney is ATOMIC hot, like I can't put into words how hot. Young, super tight and toned, super flexible, an ass you could bounce a basketball of, gorgeous face, holy mackerel...

What a disturbing individual. He should really seek help.

FACE

Banned
So, heel makes the greatest mma-related avatar ever and you ungracefully change it for a Metal Gear avatar? Truly a case of casting pearls before a swine.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I suppose you cushioned the impact with an MGS avatar, I wont deter you from banging, Im just disappoint.

*edit* foda was it you who gave me the Punk pic for my avatar?

FACE

Banned
I suppose you cushioned the impact with an MGS avatar, I wont deter you from banging, Im just disappoint.

*edit* foda was it you who gave me the Punk pic for my avatar?

I think it was heel.

Edit: It has occurred to me that chamber and dream should move to Japan, a place where lusting for underage girls isn't just socially acceptable. It's the goddamned norm.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I think it was heel.

Edit: It has occurred to me that chamber and dream should move to Japan, a place where lusting for underage girls isn't just socially acceptable. It's the goddamned norm.

Heel made it for me, someone in the chat gave me the pic though..

Top Bottom