• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
GSP Gif

honkeyy3jfk.gif

Listen to this song if you havent already
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

LOL. Damn, Yamabro, you were on fire last night.

I was fucking gone last night. Last thing I remember was failing hard at trying to pick up this Japanese chick on campus and walking home in the rain. The campus having a pub is bad news. At least I remembered to do my homework.

I should really check twitter...

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Some of the most vocal POP GAFers are banned for racism. You won't see me complaining.

Don't have a problem addressing the site of infection to prevent the spread of optical rectitus, but when broadswords are being used for scalpels, don't cough too loudly.

Don't have a problem addressing the site of infection to prevent the spread of optical rectitus, but when broadswords are being used for scalpels, don't cough too loudly.

I defer to the great North American scholar Julian Lane, who said, and I quote, "Let me bang man....let me bang...let me bang again." I think that really says it all.

He wants us to let him bang. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Man With The Pink Mohawk. Bangin' for all us sinners.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
He wants us to let him bang. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Man With The Pink Mohawk. Bangin' for all us sinners.

p1034979795-3.jpg

I submit that the pink mohawk is an upgrade.

So with them wanting to start a women's division, will this mean Mischa Tate, Rhonda Rhousey (sp) will get more of the female shine than Arianna, etc?

And are they going to be using the Ring Girls during the female fights?

Also, RIP Strikeforce.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So with them wanting to start a women's division, will this mean Mischa Tate, Rhonda Rhousey (sp) will get more of the female shine than Arianna, etc?

Also, RIP Strikeforce.

Why would they not use Ring girls? They're for the fans.

Also, RIP Strikeforce.

Cybro gonna get more female shine than Burntknee

FACE

Banned
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall bang on the beaches, we shall bang on the landing grounds, we shall bang in the fields and in the streets, we shall bang in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Top Bottom