• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

FACE

Banned
poster-ufc-sp.jpeg

Vitor Belfort x Michael Bisping
CB Dollaway x Daniel Sarafian
Ben Rothwell x Gabriel Napão
Khabib Nurmagomedov x Thiago Tavares

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Here's an oldie but goodie from the Todd Duffee era that may have been before some GAFers' time here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBXSQ33LL7Q

I only started watching mma around then. Think the first event I ever saw was 113 (the one before that one). At the time I thought Duffee/Russow was an indication of what you could expect to see regularly in the UFC. I'm embarrassed to say I also thought Slice was a decent prospect before actually seeing the Mitrione fight... How times have changed.

ShaneB

Plenty of people have odd opinions and post stupid things. It takes a new level of uselessness to make a twitter account compiling them all.

SteveWD40

And so will end the oddest bandwagon of our era. The "Bisping for #1 contender!" bandwagon.

There was a bandwagon? I like the guy and even I wasn't on it...

I mean, there would be a case for it sure, I don't think Weidman had a much better claim either but I don't think even Mike want's to see him fight Silva, it's the worst match up for him in the division.

Belfort was the second worst.

Why are all these guys getting popped for marijuana all of a sudden? Does the NSAC or whoever is doing this testing have a new analysis method or something?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Why are all these guys getting popped for marijuana all of a sudden? Does the NSAC or whoever is doing this testing have a new analysis method or something?

Luckily for Nate Diaz, his fight is in Seattle.

Jokes aside, lets just hope he's got his medicinal use exemption ready. Because when he beats Benson the last thing I want is for him to be popped for something as trivial as getting high.

In the cases of Silva and Riddle, both their positive tests were outside the US, where the UFC does their own testing. It seems like more guys get popped when they do it themselves.
Luckily for Nate Diaz, his fight is in Seattle.

Jokes aside, lets just hope he's got his medicinal use exemption ready. Because when he beats Benson the last thing I want is for him to be popped for something as trivial as getting high.
Nate's never been popped once, he's the good kid.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
There was a time when PD wasnt a retarded troll. All these troll 'personas' completely miss the nuance of being a troll. Its not bashing you over the head with blatant easy to see through jargon and hoping someone takes the bait. Trolling isnt about fishing. Its a delicate process that is one part science and two parts art.

You gotta cast the proverbial worm of intrigue, make everyone who reads not go 'oh he might be trolling' but 'this asshole really believes this'. Just because someone keeps drumming the same bullshit doesnt make them a troll. They are lowly goblins. Aspiring to be trolls. The only reason why these dudes continue to troll successfully is because there's always someone new in those threads who doesn't know their dusty grampa schtick.

Top Bottom