• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

TheChits

Story of the fight
ibuHa3HXr2Nx6x.gif

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
G-Sot lost, oh wells. He seemed a bit of a douche on TUF. Plus he can't really hang with a decent striker. Still good jits when he can actually get the fight there.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I've finally started using dat dere iPad 4 my girlfriend bought me for my birthday (it was just released yesterday in Taiwan along with the iPhone 5.)

Feel free to send me your recommended apps and shit, MMA Bros.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Are you gonna pull a poly and be in nerd chat on that thing just to annoy everyone by signing in and out every 3 minutes?

I forgot there was a UFC yesterday and got spoiled already. But not like I cared who won that fight.

This week at work was brutal but now I'm off for 2 weeks. I don't know what to do with myself.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'm loving this iPad so far. Hopefully it maintains its luster after the "new device ZOMG!" honeymoon period.

My Vita looks like it's going to cry.

Surprised Whittaker vs Scott didn't get FOTN last night.

Guys remember when G-Sot was unstoppable and close to a title shot?

lol.

I was thinking the exact same thing when watching the fights last night. There was a time when he was 7-0 in the UFC with 5 finishes and 2 FOTN.

G Sot has the worst physique of all MMA and that might even include Roy Nelson and Tim Sylvia.

Yeah he has a weird hunch back and he's really wide at the waist. He reminds me of an old timey boxer.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Zambo =(. Pauly is right..there truly are no more heroes left. I remember when Kyshenko was a 'new guy'. Get off my damn lawn friends!

Top Bottom