• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I joined the chat just as my house interwebs died. I had to restart my modem and router and when i came back you n word jims were gone.

Prelims are starting

Looks like there's about 20 people in the crowd.

Joe is explaining the definition of 'southpaw'.

Illegal knee. First fight of the night might be a NC.

Aaaaaaaaaand its back on.

These guys are scrapping like they have no skills to fall back on. They really throw some heat.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Papazian is throwing some nice shots

Am I the only one actually looking forward to some of the fights? I want to watch four of the main event fights besides the TUF final. I also think the Pyle/Head fight will be good.

Never heard of that Elliott person before but he's a beast. Looking forward to seeing him fight again in the future.

Oh shit - Elliott telling his corner that Papazian is greased up.

Hey yacob, look, a good flyweight fight.

And yeah, he was greased up with blood. I bet that blood going all over the place helped get some Vaseline where it shouldn't have been.

Beardz

oOH2h.gif

ldcommando

Banned
The guillard-varner fight is off:
@MMAjunkie

Jamie Varner is in the back throwing up, and his fight with Melvin Guillard has been scratched.

ShaneB

just finished the fx 6 card. Definitely solid from top to bottom. Some great KOs and 15 minute brawls. I'll watch TUF finale tomorrow. Now time to watch Looper.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
That ended just like Pyle's last fight. He gets rocked hard but pulls out a victory right after. It is odd to see a guy be in his prime at that age.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I remember I said Brookins would get killed in this fight.

Good back and forth action in this fight. He could have finished Dustin in the beginning but he doesn't know how to tuck his chin in.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Brookins is terrible. He did better in the stand this time but once he gets in trouble he has no answer. What happened to his takedowns?

Watching that suplex display for the second time was even more impressive. Khabilov trapped the arm then brought him straight up for maximum height then twisted over to the trapped arm side to get a clean drop on the opponent's head. This is one of those techniques I can see guys actively going for because it can be reliably replicated from an offensive position against a knowledgeable opponent, unlike the Rampage powerbomb.

Top Bottom