• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

rvy

Banned
GHgWI.png

They still calling him Pall Harees? Because it's fucking sad and ridiculous.

Heel

"I actually saw him at the elevator, and Michael Bisping has got the smallest hands I've ever seen in my life. He says I'm a midget. OK. Fair enough. But I squeeze his hand – I didn't want to shake his hand, but I said, I don't want to leave you like that because I have a little bit of education – and he was about to cry, so I let it go." - Hector Lombard

lol

Gonna try getting into Scotch this weekend while I enjoy some UFC. After doing a bit of research I think I might start with Glenmorangie 10yr. I'm also looking at Auchentoshan Three Wood, MacCallan 12yr, or Johnny Walker Gold. Thoughts?

try some japanese whisky. Hibiki 12, SO GOOD

SteveWD40

"I actually saw him at the elevator, and Michael Bisping has got the smallest hands I've ever seen in my life. He says I'm a midget. OK. Fair enough. But I squeeze his hand – I didn't want to shake his hand, but I said, I don't want to leave you like that because I have a little bit of education – and he was about to cry, so I let it go." - Hector Lombard

lol

What am I even reading? That makes no sense.

Boogie

Oh look, another UFC on FX card that I can't watch because of my shitty Canadian cable company that doesn't get Sportsnet One.

Fuck you, Cogeco. Fuck you up your stupid ass.

Boogie

No FX either?

Nope.

And I'm not cheaping out on my cable, either. Pay $120 a month for internet + TV. I swear to God, Cogeco rapes customers worse than anyone else in Ontario.

My parents in Aylmer get better channel selection from piddly-ass Eastlink, and I know Rogers customers get better value for money too.

I'm *this close* to killing my cable TV altogether because of this bullshit. I barely watch live TV outside of UFC and How I Met Your Mother anyway...

He might as well call Bisping out since there is no chance in hell he will get past Vitor. If he does I will change my av to something shitty. That's how sure I am.

I always hated the announcing B team. Feels too cheap without Rogan and Goldie as crazy as that sounds. It would be cool I they hired Bas and Frank or something.

Dat ring girl makes Brittany and Ariany look like 5's.

He might as well call Bisping out since there is no chance in hell he will get past Vitor. If he does I will change my av to something shitty. That's how sure I am.

I always hated the announcing B team. Feels too cheap without Rogan and Goldie as crazy as that sounds. It would be cool I they hired Bas and Frank or something.

Dat ring girl makes Brittany and Ariany look like 5's.

Bro Victor's chin can't keep up with Cantards hands.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Just watch Mendes/Yahtzee and then Lombard/Palhares

it... gets worse then a ref calling a fight over (TKO) when a guy gets hit in the nuts, only to see him apologize to the fighter and admit he didn't see anything (wtf was he doing!?), then to go cage side to ask if it was ok to continue the fight?

this will be an entertaining night!

it... gets worse then a ref calling a fight over (TKO) when a guy gets hit in the nuts, only to see him apologize to the fighter and admit he didn't see anything (wtf was he doing!?), then to go cage side to ask if it was ok to continue the fight?

this will be an entertaining night!
Yeah keep watching that fight though, lol

Top Bottom