• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Pimpwerx

Are these two cans the best that TUF has to offer? You gotta be kidding me. Colton has no idea how to submit anyone, and Ricci has no takedown defense. PEACE.

oh god stfu about the troops. looks like Dana's tired of this guy already too so hopefully that means we don't have to see this can much more. Have fun in RFA in a year, chump.

knee

Hahah-- THAT'S his custom harley?! He probably just clicked a bunch of buttons when customizing, never thinking he was going to win.

brentech

It bums me out that a fight can be won like that. I highly appreciate a technical ground game, but there wasn't exactly great submission attempts.

That said, Colt clearly dominated the action, but fuck that's such a boring style. Plenty of guys hold folks down, but at least they do damage from their positions or are at least slick with their submission attempts instead of just hoping you'll get an arm under the chin.

Again....not saying it wasn't clearly obvious who won that. Would just like to see guys have to do more than what he was attempting.

Top Bottom