• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Friends, there is no mma to watch tonight, correct?

Watched a funny vid, mother and daughter doing the cam whore thing together. Drinking heaps, daughter ends up going to town on her self with a dildo while her mums like "OMG, what are you doing?" fucking funny at the end "I think we have to do this apart"

iTfMFIzaWbBbq.png

FACE

Banned
Brock's used up. Like a dirty tampon.

Watched a funny vid, mother and daughter doing the cam whore thing together. Drinking heaps, daughter ends up going to town on her self with a dildo while her mums like "OMG, what are you doing?" fucking funny at the end "I think we have to do this apart"

7x7gW.jpg

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
An all female TUF with Rousey and Tate as the coaches?

yes_jack_nicholson9ijhm.gif

Called it as soon as this division started.

By far the easiest way to exploit promote WMMA. That and they need to build the division somehow.

Also I just saw the new Silent Hill movie at the cinema. Workmanlike movie: nothing memorable but didn't trigger any bullshit detectors. That and I noticed they gave themselves three potential sequels with the ending.

There's a new Silent Hill movie? I don't think I heard anything about it. Is Rada Mitchell in it?

Called it as soon as this division started.

By far the easiest way to exploit promote WMMA. That and they need to build the division somehow.

Its not announced but I've been seeing rumors across multiple mma sites. Its a great idea though. Do for women's mma in the UFC what was done for the men. And before anyone laughs - take a look at the first season roster. Lots of big names came out of that.

industrian

There's a new Silent Hill movie? I don't think I heard anything about it. Is Rada Mitchell in it?

Didn't it sponsor a UFC event recently? :p

And to answer your question:
for 2 minutes

Its not announced but I've been seeing rumors across multiple mma sites. Its a great idea though. Do for women's mma in the UFC what was done for the men. And before anyone laughs - take a look at the first season roster. Lots of big names came out of that.

I wonder how Invicta will react to be honest.

industrian

qVayh.jpg

You don't need to be a genius at reading between the lines to have come to this conclusion.

Whether it's these "champions" injuring themselves in order to ride into the UFC with potential unification bouts or them just wanting to 110% ensure the death of Strikeforce, it's rather fucking obvious.

industrian

With a stoppage as late as that I'm assuming the dude owes the ref money. Or is fucking his son. Or both.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

Ring Girls put Gina Carano on the map. And Ring Girls 2 introduced us to Brandon Vera's Out-of-His-League Wife. The feel-good non-training moments actually work when it's women going through their mental trials rather than a bunch of whiny-ass dudes who wanna bang.

ShaneB

All female TUF? Could be interesting, house drama could be brought to a whole new level though. At least the guys just act like morons, who knows what a house full of women could turn into.

naked pillow fights?

FACE

Banned
All female TUF? Could be interesting, house drama could be brought to a whole new level though. At least the guys just act like morons, who knows what a house full of women could turn into.

naked pillow fights?

Google We Live Together(NWS).

Heel

Jump in nerd chat and catch some Bad Kickboxing, friends.

lol yaco knows one of these ads is an absolute masterpiece.

1031f46e4bb811e29e9622000a9f09f1_7.jpg

ShaneB

I find her rather unattractive. The lady playing Jill Valentine seemed like a looker. And the movie is over now, I think he fast forwarded through half the movie anyway.

I finally caught up with the UFC FX and TUF Finale, which were awesome. Now I'm on to Bellator 84. First fight was nice, didn't expect that ko from inside the guard.

I'm also eating the spiciest larb ever. There's as much chili seeds as meat.

industrian

My brother is watching Resident Evil: Extinction. This shit is terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.

The first Resident Evil movie is serviceable garbage. It goes downhill sharply from there and without wasting too many brain cells explaining so: the series is laughably inconsistent with the latest film in particular making zero sense, is sub-par in every genre it attempts to be, highlights how the franchise as a whole has gone to complete shit and has a main character that seems to have been written by two elementary school children having an imaginary fight "well I've got the super shield of truth it blocks everything" - "nuh uh, I've got a magic sword that kills everything including the super shield of truth!"

It's hard to believe they've pumped out five of these movies in 10 years. But according to Wikipedia the newest movie made $220+ million on a $65 million budget...

The two best moments in the original series imo

spoilers for itaintcheesy or anyone who cares

When Rock Lee reveals he's been wearing weights on his arms and legs the entire time and drops them and he's super fast.

When Rock Lee gets drunk and starts kicking ass as a drunken master. (NOTE: You can only see this in the Japanese version. The US/edited version shows him drinking millk.)

Top Bottom