• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

FACE

Banned
ivtFiSg0akOyB.jpg

You're making me blush.

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being Death Proof and 10 being Inglorious Basterds/Your favourite QT movie, where would you put Django?
1. Kill Bill
2. Jackie Brown
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Inglourious Basterds
5. Django Unchained
6. Reservoir Dogs
7. Death Proof

But I love all of them so it's tough for me to rank. They all tie for #1 to me.

Also friends, set your dislike for Tom Cruise aside and go see Jack Reacher. That movie is great too.

1. Kill Bill
2. Jackie Brown
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Inglourious Basterds
5. Django Unchained
6. Death Proof

Also friends, set your dislike for Tom Cruise aside and go see Jack Reacher. That movie is great too.

I haven't seen Jackie Brown yet. I should probably correct that.

And I was starting to dislike Cruise but then I just saw Collateral for the first time a few months ago and now I like him again. That movie was awesome and he's fantastic in it.

FACE

Banned
1. Kill Bill
2. Jackie Brown
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Inglourious Basterds
5. Django Unchained
6. Death Proof

That's hard for me, his insanity has retroactively ruined pretty much everything he has ever done for me.

Edit: Except for Collateral.

FACE

Banned
Go see Jack Reacher and it'll be Edit: Except for Collateral and Jack Reacher

It opens here in January :|

This year has been really shitty for movies here, the two movies that interested me(Argo and Killing Them Softly) had really limited releases and were removed before I could watch them.

TheChits

1. Kill Bill
2. Jackie Brown
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Inglourious Basterds
5. Django Unchained
6. Death Proof

Props for recognizing just how good Jackie Brown is. That movie never gets enough love

1. Kill Bill
2. Jackie Brown
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Inglourious Basterds
5. Django Unchained
6. Death Proof

What about Dogs? Anyways, My list is probably

Jackie Brown
Kill Bill
IB
PF
RD
DP

I can see Django being in the top 3 if the script is anything to go by.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
It's still unfathomable to me why they cast Tom Cruise as Reacher. In the books the man is 6.5 and 250 lbs, i.e 3 times the size of Tom Cruise. Meh, I'll still see it, a d I understand it's hard to get a decent actor that size. Cruise is certainly better than, like, John Cena.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Yambro, on the train ride home 4 really hot korean chicks got on the train and i thought to myself 'Is this Jerry's heaven?'. Those ladies were seriously talented.

Heel

lol for some reason in my head I thought Koscheck was fighting Tom Lawlor. I was like...what the fuck? You call that a scrap poly?

Can't wait for the crossover to start. Right off the bat I'll pick Brunson to wrestlefuck Leben.

ShaneB

Lol Tom Lawlor.

But yes Kos vs Robbie Lawler is certified scrap material unless Kos goes into wrestlefuck mode.

By this logic most fights could be scrap material unless one fighter goes into wrestlefuck mode.

At least you've joined the Steam party, you're smart.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Hey indy, is the end of the world as uneventful in Thailand as it has been in Australia?

Taiwan. Not Thailand.

You know, the island full of factories and Chinese people. Not the place full of parties and paedophiles.

And I'm still wondering what time zone this shit is going down in. Last night a TV channel over here played The Day After Tomorrow, 2012 and Armageddon back to back. I don't want that sort of thing to have been for nothing.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The best and worst part of Kos's game is his unwillingness to wrestlefuck an opponent. He could be the #2 guy at 170 but he'd rather try to be the welterweight Chuck Liddell.

FACE

Banned
Taiwan. Not Thailand.

You know, the island full of factories and Chinese people. Not the place full of parties and paedophiles.

And I'm still wondering what time zone this shit is going down in. Last night a TV channel over here played The Day After Tomorrow, 2012 and Armageddon back to back. I don't want that sort of thing to have been for nothing.

My apologies.

industrian

My apologies.

;)

Some Taiwanese people take the confusion to heart.

I on the other hand have been in some many countries in the last 3 years that most people are forgiven for saying "Yo industrian, how's Bangladesh?"

FACE

Banned
;)

Some Taiwanese people take the confusion to heart.

I on the other hand have been in some many countries in the last 3 years that most people are forgiven for saying "Yo industrian, how's Bangladesh?"

Yo indy, how's Syberia? :p

That TV station should've played Threads instead.

industrian

Stormfront loves Brazillians to I'm guessing no.

I wonder if the feeling is mutual.

By that I mean that I'm genuinely curious in knowing if there's a sizeable community of "we're being out-bred/colonised/sharia law!!11!/too many immigrants/etc" white assholes in Brazil like there is in the USA, Canada, Europe and Russia.

Top Bottom