• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Dont worry friend. We in there day one.

I'm getting MGSR day one. Just like I have bought every MGS game since the 2nd game on the first day.

iSyjjLSNdsLCC.gif

VASPER

Banned
First time at a stripe club last night, My friends hooked up with like $100 in straight ones. Also don't let the strippers kiss you.

Heel

Cowboys always make it a close game win or lose it makes me sick.

My friend who is a Redskins fan was already celebrating before the comeback lol. I need this.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Brown on brown racism. Good drama.

Brought the Walking Dead game on Steam, that will have to do me for gams for this year.

Ah well I'm of to parents for Christmas.

Merry Chrimbus and all that.

Heel

Vale Tudo Japan 2012 starts at midnight on the west coast.

Might not be able to watch it live on international satellite, as it's airing on Japanese PPV. If not it'll probably pop up online in a day or two.

I think this may be Megumi Fujii's retirement fight? I remember reading she wanted to retire on NYE.

Vale Tudo Japan 2012 starts at midnight on the west coast.

Might not be able to watch it live on international satellite, as it's airing on Japanese PPV. If not it'll probably pop up online in a day or two.

I think this may be Megumi Fujii's retirement fight? I remember reading she wanted to retire on NYE.
Oh shit that's tonight? Thought it was on Christmas Eve.

Edit: oh shit it IS Christmas Eve, lol.

I'm on the lookout for streams, I'll send out the nerd signal if I find one.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I had my first day at work today. Considering it's an East Asian company it was a great sign that my office got deserted at 6.30pm. It looks like an interesting place to work at too, and it looks like pure writing for me instead of just being a spreadsheet jockey like at my last job.

I have to work on Christmas but I get a decent-enough reach around of a four day weekend for New Year.

Also I'm following my own probationary rules: No GAF for the first four months.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I'm free until the 7th, and am going to the Alps on Friday for a week or so for skiing and Jägermeister. A friend's family has a chalet (hehe always wanted to use that word) in Megève.

On Friday my cousins Fiancé sold his company for 150 mill. Dudes 27. Can't believe this. My mind is blown. That's like winning the lotto.

Also I'm on my way to Dubai. Anybody ever go? Gonna prob watch Cain get KOd in a bar there somewhere .

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
On Friday my cousins Fiancé sold his company for 150 mill. Dudes 27. Can't believe this. My mind is blown. That's like winning the lotto.

Also I'm on my way to Dubai. Anybody ever go? Gonna prob watch Cain get KOd in a bar there somewhere .

Any chance you can wing me $50-100k? I swear to god I'll list Shogun and Fedor in my top 2 PVP for the rest of time.

Top Bottom