• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

FACE

Banned
Weren't there a lot of Nazis in Brazil? Or is that Argentina? Like actual Nazi Nazis from Germany.

Yes, some Nazis fled to Brazil with the most famous of them being Josef Mengele.

I wonder if the feeling is mutual.

By that I mean that I'm genuinely curious in knowing if there's a sizeable community of "we're being out-bred/colonised/sharia law!!11!/too many immigrants/etc" white assholes in Brazil like there is in the USA, Canada, Europe and Russia.

None that I know of.

Nice. I thought they'd just try to let 157 ride on the Rousey/Carmouch and Hendo/Machida fights but its really shaping up to me an all around awesome card. I think you're in for a good time. (pleaes don't jinx it!)

FACE - if I come down to Brazil will you give me a tour of your city on a moped and I can sit on the back of it and rap my arms around your belly?

FACE

Banned
Nice. I thought they'd just try to let 157 ride on the Rousey/Carmouch and Hendo/Machida fights but its really shaping up to me an all around awesome card. I think you're in for a good time. (pleaes don't jinx it!)

FACE - if I come down to Brazil will you give me a tour of your city on a moped and I can sit on the back of it and rap my arms around your belly?

Unfortunately I don't drive.

Edit: Heel, what the fuck? Where's Greg?

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Dana is saying there is a guy on the new season of TUF that has been sending people to the hospital, and his upcoming opponent had a nervous breakdown.

If this guy has bright colored hair and hideous tattoos.......

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I have a simple question for MMA GAF.

Is Anderson Silva black?

Anderson-Silva.gif

Ask him. I'm not sure if he self-identifies as pardo or preto. Someone else might be able to find an interview where someone asked something like that. Maybe you could give Ariel Helwani $5 and he'll do it.

Weren't there a lot of Nazis in Brazil? Or is that Argentina? Like actual Nazi Nazis from Germany.
Both. Also Chile and Uruguay. Also post and pre-war Italians and Japanese. The actual European and Japanese immigration period into South America started in the mid 1800s when the South American countries started offering a lot of land grants, but there was a big spike in 1945 when those fleeing from the war were taking advantage of both easy immigration and lack of extradition. However, they also faced a hard row to hoe, as there was a pretty large assimilation program during the late 1930s. They weren't able to just show up and disappear into ghettos.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Lmao. I love the PC world of today where the pigment of your skin is intermingled with your nationality.

I don't disagree with your sentiment, but sometimes they take being called what they want to be called pretty seriously down there.

Well this happened a couple months ago but I broke the diffuser in my bong by setting it down on the table too hard. Vibration just snapped the glass. I didn't even set it down that hard. Glass is shitty sometimes.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Brock's used up. Like a dirty tampon.

Watched a funny vid, mother and daughter doing the cam whore thing together. Drinking heaps, daughter ends up going to town on her self with a dildo while her mums like "OMG, what are you doing?" fucking funny at the end "I think we have to do this apart"

Top Bottom