• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat: National Tournament | Las Vegas, Nevada | May 14 - May 15, 2011

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Great work by Team Spooky as always.

How is Mike 'Mike Ross' Ross doing so far?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
GrayFoxPL said:
Is he even in?

I only saw Wong and Valle.
According to the awesome (Great job Fernoca) OP he is.
I just tune in so i dont know how far the tourney is.

Fersis

Evo 2011 moment #25: 'MK button checking. You had to be there'

I wish spooky did 720p 60fps streaming, I've seen it done on justin before for MK.

"Yeah I'm really thrilled with you guys saying PDP is shitty a few weeks ago on the stream"

Archurro

SapientWolf said:
I'm getting a low framerate (15fps?) but no lag. Yeah, fighting games are 60fps for a reason.
No, like the stream is skipping around a lot and just struggling to catch up. It's not the video quality, just the buffering.

infinityBCRT said:
I wish spooky did 720p 60fps streaming, I've seen it done on justin before for MK.

"Yeah I'm really thrilled with you guys saying PDP is shitty a few weeks ago on the stream"
You really cant do that all the time because your at the mercy of the venues internet connection.

fernoca

Sn4ke_911 said:
Only MK9 tourney?! God damn i need ma Mahvel fix.
Thought it was clear that there weren't going to be any other games in there. :p

Anyway...I'll have to watch the re-run..or something, to update the thread, winners, etc. since I made it too late to the stream.

USD

GhostRidah said:
You really cant do that all the time because your at the mercy of the venues internet connection.
Pretty much. At PowerUp Sp00ky was working with 500k and still managed to deliver a great tournament and a great experience.

i love when sp00ky is like "ok lets look at the chat for questions for candace" all you see are questions about her tits or "let me see ur pussy lololololololololol". never change stream chat

The way that people act when even a moderately attractive girl comes on screen you'd think they'd live in places where they barely ever see women.

Has Ono ever showed up to NA SFIV tourney's for interview?

Ed Boon -"We have our ears close and listening to what our fans have to say."

Fans - "Show us your tits Girl!!"

CadetMahoney said:
I'm so glad this has nothing to do with EVO, even if this is a corporate event.
?

Actual good info from the interview:

The Skarlet characters, "some free stuff", and the balance changes will be out "in a few weeks", at most next month.

Top Bottom