• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat: National Tournament | Las Vegas, Nevada | May 14 - May 15, 2011

Grzi

paul187 said:
No it was this dude who only did a couple of tournaments or maybe just that one. Dude was extremely hype and loud. EX GREEN HAND! SONIC BOOM! I think it was for Vanilla SFIV.

Tinshi?

paul187 said:
No it was this dude who only did a couple of tournaments or maybe just that one. Dude was extremely hype and loud. EX GREEN HAND! SONIC BOOM! I think it was for Vanilla SFIV.
Insanely hype commentator from EC just brings one person to mind :p

enzo_gt said:
Quan Chi tech wtf?

LOL @ looking up the Fatality.

Worstgief figured out a lot of Quan tech early on, I've not really seen anybody use him in the US though.

Also I had no idea that fatality kept on going lol

ssolitare said:
Where da National USA Virtua Fighter tournament at?
loprx.jpg

Is it just me or it just doesn't seem like a huge turn out for this event? I'd image the hall would be full of people, lots of empty chairs.

EricHasNoPull said:
Is it just me or it just doesn't seem like a huge turn out for this event? I'd image the hall would be full of people, lots of empty chairs.
180 entered, I would say that is a pretty good turn out.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
EricHasNoPull said:
There's a lot of people that entered, 180 as mentioned, but the crowd usually looks like a ghost town. There were moments when a ton of people sat down though and it looked like there actually was around 100+ people there.

GhostRidah said:
180 entered, I would say that is a pretty good turn out.
I donno I was going by (S)SFIV tournaments of the past, in those tourney's you could smell the stink of the sweaty crowd piled up on top of each other through your monitor. Maybe those halls were slightly smaller I donno.

Top Bottom